Box wont boot or flash new image, got a blue screen

yes that should work ok on ur box
Doesn't work, still showing that Image.

EDIT: Thanks guys for trying, I'm just going to call WOS tomorrow and get them replace it. Only a month old, so fingers crossed. If not I have PP to help me out.

other usb i use are cruzer and integral which flash to show things happening,sounds like its not working,have you read the flashing guide for box?

other usb i use are cruzer and integral which flash to show things happening,sounds like its not working,have you read the flashing guide for box?

I've tried with two other 8GB Sandisk USBs same issue. I've followed the guide yes. Make sure box is fully switched (use rocker). Insert USB then turn on rocker. Press power button when mentioned on TV, let it flash, turn box off when mentioned on screen etc. Issue is I cannot tell what's happening as tv just has a blue image from the box.

ok while rebooting box keep pressing ok button

On the remote? Or power button on box, as during flashing I only have access to the power button.

I'm following this guide to flash my image:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40912&d=1425246277

Issue I'm having is that no Image is being flashed, I cannot see any prompt. It's just that blue Image.

I have a Technomate TM-Nano-SE M2

EDIT: Just tried it, didn't work. I'll contact W.O.S, to try and see if they can do anything about it. If worst comes to worst, try and get them to replace it as It's only a month old.
You will have to learn to like penguins =))

its much easier to change the boot logo with vix than atv, as the boot logos are included in the plugins download section. I find atv omit this. I use the technomate in my spare room, very easy to get rid of the penguins lol. I use the terminator Genisys logo.

Back