GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I assume you've left it for a few minutes after it's rebooted as the star boxes arent the best.

Can you browse to openwebif on the box and try controlling it via that maybe.
install errors
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk-q_1.016-20170820_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk1080_1.004_20180226_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk1hd_5.230-20170828_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-vskin-1080_1.03_20180211_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-vskin-bolt-1080_1.03_20180211_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-vskin-bolt_2.005-20170908_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-vskin-hd_2.005-20170908_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-vskin-red-1080_1.03_20180211_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-vskin-red_2.006-20170908_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.ipk.
Please wait
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer.
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.38.
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam-2.3.0.
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-atv.
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-atv-arm.
Package enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-latest (1.20+svn11420-r1) installed in root is up to date.
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-atv-emu.
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-atv-emu-arm.
Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport (1.0+git179+ee5eddc-r36) installed in root is up to date.
mkdir: can't create directory '/usr/share/enigma2/tv-picks_images/': File exists

just flashed my zgemma star lc with open atv 6.2 all went ok but when i push menu to finish setup i get a black screen
now trying on open vix but fail
Not supported Image found! Aborted!

Collected errors:
* pkg_run_script: package "softcam-feed-universal" preinst script returned status 1.
* preinst_configure: Aborting installation of softcam-feed-universal.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package softcam-feed-universal.Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer.
Not supported Image found! Aborted!
The errors above have been mentioned above as vix already has the softcams manager installed so the installation of these fail and e2iplayer is not available on vix. the rest of the setup should continue correctly.

tried that earlier and it crashed
If installing ATV 6.2/Wooshbuild is also crashing your box then it would suggest something wrong with either the box or the version of ATV 6.2 that you are trying to install.

install errors
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk-q_1.016-20170820_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk1080_1.004_20180226_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk1hd_5.230-20170828_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-vskin-1080_1.03_20180211_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-vskin-bolt-1080_1.03_20180211_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-vskin-bolt_2.005-20170908_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-vskin-hd_2.005-20170908_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-vskin-red-1080_1.03_20180211_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/enigma2-plugin-skins-vskin-red_2.006-20170908_all.ipk.
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package grogbuild-files/softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.ipk.
Please wait
Collected errors:
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.38.
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam-2.3.0.
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-atv.
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-atv-arm.
Package enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-latest (1.20+svn11420-r1) installed in root is up to date.
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-atv-emu.
Collected errors:
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-atv-emu-arm.
Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport (1.0+git179+ee5eddc-r36) installed in root is up to date.
mkdir: can't create directory '/usr/share/enigma2/tv-picks_images/': File exists
These errors indicate that the setup script is not being ran on a clean install of ATV 6.2, the last error is a fine example, the tv-picks directory is created during the install process, if it already exists then either you have already got grogbuild (even an older version) installed on the box or you have tried running the setup script twice.

@ade2910
format a usb with fat32
download and unzip a new version of openatv6.2 as the one you already have could be corrupt download
put the new build in th usb and flash in the normal way, when t gets to the part about screen resolution, follow grogbuild installation, took me 25 mins inc flashing openatv

My netid is 006. Well I have a zgemma h5 was the box I was testing it on, so has both a sat and cable Turner but only cable being used. Would be good if it could also disable tuner a (sat). I also have a vu+ solo2 se but not ran it on that.

Regarding the iptv part, as a possibility, you could prompt the user to ask for there server and logins, similar to how it asks your netid and then can embedded those details in the config.xml and set it up with any luck. Just my theory anyway.
I have a H5.2tc upstairs, I will go through the setup process on there later, I obviously have in the past but recently just restored settings so not had to enter Net ID etc.

In the IPTV do you not also need to enter the provider url for suls plugin? Sorry I don't use suls plugin on mine, I use a customised plugin.

I wonder if feeds for his box aren't stable, everything worked fine for me on my VU+ Uno 4K although I am tempted to revert back to 6.2 until 6.3 is a stable release.
6.3 is very stable when I set it up and instal everything myself.its only when I try to use your set up.was fine before 6.3

My netid is 006. Well I have a zgemma h5 was the box I was testing it on, so has both a sat and cable Turner but only cable being used. Would be good if it could also disable tuner a (sat). I also have a vu+ solo2 se but not ran it on that.

Regarding the iptv part, as a possibility, you could prompt the user to ask for there server and logins, similar to how it asks your netid and then can embedded those details in the config.xml and set it up with any luck. Just my theory anyway.

I've just noticed you say your netid is 006, is that how you entered it? the Netid is 5 digits so should be entered as 00006. I will modify the script so it prefixes netid with 0's if number entered is less than 5 digits

I think I have sorted the IPTV, will test the setup script tomorrow and get back to you.

O
I've just noticed you say your netid is 006, is that how you entered it? the Netid is 5 digits so should be entered as 00006. I will modify the script so it prefixes netid with 0's if number entered is less than 5 digits

I think I have sorted the IPTV, will test the setup script tomorrow and get back to you.

Oh excellent stuff mate, yeah maybe default it to 5 digits, so people have to enter all 5

O

Oh excellent stuff mate, yeah maybe default it to 5 digits, so people have to enter all 5
doing it the other way round, if they enter a netid with less than 5 digits then it prefixes with 0's, ie enter 006 and it automatically changes to 00006.

OK, the setup script has been updated, you can now choose to install the e2m3u2Bouquet plugin and enter the provider details. the e2m3u2Bouquet plugin automatically loads the IPTV bouquets when the box restarts.

Last edited:
So far this build has been tested on the following boxes:

Zgemma H1
Zgemma H2
Zgemma H2H
Zgemma H4
Zgemma H5.2tc
Zgemma H7C
Zgemma H9t
Vu + Uno 4K
Vu+ Solo SE
Edison OS Mini
Miraclebox Hybrid Mini
Formuler F1
Mutant 51
Xtrend et8000 running openvix 5.2

Please let me know if you install on any other box
Works perfect on vu+duo2

Hi anyone having trouble with lcd4linux says extension missing in plugins thanks
Sorry I can't help you as I don't have a box with a display to test it on. Can you give a screenshot of when the error appears?

Sorry I can't help you as I don't have a box with a display to test it on. Can you give a screenshot of when the error appears?

Hi grog68 page won't let me load screen shot, it says on screen some plugins are not available. extensions/lcd4linux(name getboxtype is not defined. Also says when downloading removing links for lcd4linux. Box still works perfect but no lcd display. Thanks for your time

Hi grog68 page won't let me load screen shot, it says on screen some plugins are not available. extensions/lcd4linux(name getboxtype is not defined. Also says when downloading removing links for lcd4linux. Box still works perfect but no lcd display. Thanks for your time

I have just installed on the H52tc (forgot I could) and got same error.

What are you trying to get on the display? if you are trying to get the clock to stay on and correct then vfdcontrol is installed now and you can change the settings by press the menu button and select Setup -> Usage & Gui -> Display -> LED display settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back