GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, Ive installed on my Xtrend ET8500 ATV 6.2 and all looks good however i have noticed that on certain channels (ITV +1 being one of them) i seem to get a narrators voice all the time. How do i stop this? Any help would be great.
Try pressing the yellow button while on the channel, do you have an alternative audio source?

Hi Grog. Ive tried that and it works however if i then change the channel and go back to the problem one it happens again.

Make sure you have the correct image of openatv for the box, as flashing the incorrect image has been known to cause this

Hi Grog. Ive tried that and it works however if i then change the channel and go back to the problem one it happens again.

yes, unfortunately using the yellow button is just a temporary fix while on the effected channel.

If you press menu button and select Setup -> Autio -> Auto Language selection, what are your audio settings set to? Mine are:

Audio Language 1 to 4 all set to None
Prefer AC3 Track NO
Prefer AC3+ Track NO
Prefer audio track stored by service YES

When did you flash the box?

It may well be an issue on virgin end which will fix itself over the next day or so.

yes, unfortunately using the yellow button is just a temporary fix while on the effected channel.

If you press menu button and select Setup -> Autio -> Auto Language selection, what are your audio settings set to? Mine are:

Prefer AC3 Track NO
Prefer AC3+ Track NO

It may well be an issue on virgin end which will fix itself over the next day or so.
Thanks for guidance and help so far. Ill check my Audio settings when i get home and set them to the same as yours and let you know if it cures the problem.

Prefer AC3 Track NO
Prefer AC3+ Track NO

I had exactly the same problem when I loaded grog on openatv and openvix I think it is default on certain boxes, I googled it and had to change the settings differently to yours Audio downmix on
Any source except NAR
Audio auto change prefer ac3 track to yes
Set prefer audio stream stored by service to no
Save and exit

I had exactly the same problem when I loaded grog on openatv and openvix I think it is default on certain boxes, I googled it and had to change the settings differently to yours Audio downmix on
Any source except NAR
Save and exit
It's not simple as on my boxes I don't have a 'Source' option

Any source except NAR
Save and exit
This seems to have worked so thank your so much for your help.

This seems to have worked so thank your so much for your help.
Sorry it turns out it's not worked. See my setup attached.

Attachments

• IMG_20190327_202602.jpg
    IMG_20190327_202602.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20190327_202549.jpg
    IMG_20190327_202549.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
hi iam having trouble tryin upload this image into my zgemma h7c it loads upto to step 12 then does nothing like instead of installing in the command line it says

sit back put your feet up while i download the base image from u box.

then it says connecting to
images.mynonpublic.com (136.243.69.212:)
wget: short write
root@zgemmah7:
then does absolutley nothing
open atv 6.1 is installed on the box any help would be most greatfull also i dont seem to have anywhere to put my line but as you use add a line in your image it wouldnt be a problem if i can get the image loaded thanks

hi iam having trouble tryin upload this image into my zgemma h7c it loads upto to step 12 then does nothing like instead of installing in the command line it says

sit back put your feet up while i download the base image from u box.

then it says connecting to
images.mynonpublic.com (136.243.69.212:)
wget: short write
root@zgemmah7:
then does absolutley nothing
open atv 6.1 is installed on the box any help would be most greatfull also i dont seem to have anywhere to put my line but as you use add a line in your image it wouldnt be a problem if i can get the image loaded thanks
Do you have a HDD in the box or USB plugged in? has it been initialised on the box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back