GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Grog.
Just got your build setup after a few errors from my side running freeview on VM (until I put line on) runs nice on a H2.
Quick question. I have an annoying line running down the left of the epg screen, no other screen affected though have I made another bluper?
TIA.

using VM hd skin.

Hi Grog.
Just got your build setup after a few errors from my side running freeview on VM (until I put line on) runs nice on a H2.
Quick question. I have an annoying line running down the left of the epg screen, no other screen affected though have I made another bluper?
TIA.

using VM hd skin.
can you take a picture showing it so I can see what you mean please?

can you take a picture showing it so I can see what you mean please?

Sure give me a bit.
Tried changing skin as well..

Sure give me a bit.
Tried changing skin as well..

Hi Grog.
I get it uploaded today, the wife is late from work so I have to sort kids T out :(y): Bless them dads cooking again.
Thanks for swift reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anyway to disable the voice narration nar. Thanks.
you shouldn't be getting NAR, when did you flash the box? press the menu button on remote and select Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> Update Provider/config files and once updated run a scan.

yea ATV 6.3 is still in beta, the wget command that is used to fetch files has issues with secure certificates, I was going to add a work around but as 6.3 is not a stable release yet I thought I would wait and see if they fix it. pm me if you want the workaround.
using just the base atv 6.3 n loaded what I needed...seems better with glitch but not much

Hi, jut want to say thanks for the image! Installed today on a mutant 51 as was Looking for a decent image since ipab pulled the plug and I have to say this is exactly what I was looking for. There is still the small problem with the audio description but can be turned off via the yellow button, although it seems to return as soon as I switch between fta channels but Hopefully this can be disabled as default in a later update. All in all a great image thank you for sharing your hard work

Hi, jut want to say thanks for the image! Installed today on a mutant 51 as was Looking for a decent image since ipab pulled the plug and I have to say this is exactly what I was looking for. There is still the small problem with the audio description but can be turned off via the yellow button, although it seems to return as soon as I switch between fta channels but Hopefully this can be disabled as default in a later update. All in all a great image thank you for sharing your hard work
Thanks for the comments, the issue with the AD isn't specific to the build but either AutobouquetsMaker or virgin themselves. Give it a day or two and then try updating the AutobouquetsMaker provider files and see if that fixes it.

To update the ABM provider files, press the menu button and then select Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Update Provider files and if they are updated run a scan once the update is complete.

Thanks for the comments, the issue with the AD isn't specific to the build but either AutobouquetsMaker or virgin themselves. Give it a day or two and then try updating the AutobouquetsMaker provider files and see if that fixes it.

To update the ABM provider files, press the menu button and then select Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Update Provider files and if they are updated run a scan once the update is complete.
Ok bud, thanks for the reply. Will give it a go in a few days

Quick Question.

I have had a Tivo in the past and when you FF or RW when you do press play the video will auto jump back a few seconds, because you inevitably go past the beginning of the show.
Is there a way to do this on GrogBuild, I have a H7C

2nd, I have setup a timer to auto record a series, how do i edit the recording.

Thanks for all your help

Quick Question.

I have had a Tivo in the past and when you FF or RW when you do press play the video will auto jump back a few seconds, because you inevitably go past the beginning of the show.
Is there a way to do this on GrogBuild, I have a H7C

2nd, I have setup a timer to auto record a series, how do i edit the recording.

Thanks for all your help
Unfortunately not, well maybe LOL. In timeshift no, but if playing a recording as well as using the FF and RW you can also use jump keys, numbers 1/3 jumps back/forward 15 seconds, 4/6 60 seconds, 7/9 300 seconds. Not perfect but may be of use. You can change the times in Menu -> Setup -> Recordings & Timeshift -> Recording settings -> 'Custom skip times'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back