iStream - e2iplayer replacement

killakmx

Anybody got this to work on Wooshbuild Infinity Open ATV 6.3? Or is there an alternative?

Seems to be the same as before, all dead links and nothing streams except the odd few like YouTube.

Anybody got this to work on Wooshbuild Infinity Open ATV 6.3? Or is there an alternative?

Seems to be the same as before, all dead links and nothing streams except the odd few like YouTube.
I've had it working on 6.3 and infinity
2019.12.05.01 is the latest version, and I find the Series the watch(the one with an orange cine camera) works almost perfectly , I haven't tried anything else as I havent needed it.
Thats my go too never fails on anything I try to watch lol

TS Media which is in the E2istream works really well, when you go into english section theres great links like streamlord, solar movies, chillax, 123 movies, all in HD and the pause FF/RW all works too, also Series9 and Look movie are 2 good ones.

Is there a difference between E2istream and istream? Also where can I find the latest version, because I tried updating it with the green arrow, but it says I have the latest version and streams still don't work.

What is your one, it should be 2019.12.05. 01, you will probaly need to run the command line again in putty and it will overwrite your current version, then it should all be back again.

enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2istream_20191212_r01_all
delete all versions of e2istream then install ipk

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2istream_20191212_r01_all.rar
    6.8 MB · Views: 111
Back