Joshua v Ruiz 2

There are currently no FTA channels listed as showing the fight (could change nearer the time)

There should be a couple of biss feeds that pop up on the day. This would make it free to view with the correct keys.

Hi guys i onows ppv have been off because the switch to hd. Noticed sky advertising a sd version on a few ad on the app. Will this mean a sd version on vm allowing us to watch?

Commotion will usually start when the event is on, with some saying theirs is clearing and others not. Then the cache server speculation will start........not forgetting those with the 12 links available on IPTV :)

Haha i know mate a have iptv so its just for the guys that dont worth a look or message to your provider as they are advertising sd havent seen that since the last joshua fight

since we lost sky sports channels we've not seen SBO cleaaring at all so it's unlikely

Its being streamed by Sky sports Box office and DAZN only apparently so these should show up on ppv bouquet!!

Dazan deffo showing it showtime probably showing it sly sports box office will be showing and deffinatly on iptv and will be at a reasonable main event time with it been from Saudi Arabia
Don't think showtime got it, ring walk 10 to 10.30 a bit late I go to bed at 10 pm!!

Mr hearn may have done a deal as one of my providers had showtime stream for first fight between them

Mr hearn may have done a deal as one of my providers had showtime stream for first fight between them
Don't think they got this one, there schedule shows a middleweight WBC fight New York and DAZN for this one!

Its should be on a few channels on the Euro sats, for anyone with a euro line, I seen it advertised for Sport1 on 0.8w already, does all iptv providers not have sky box office automatically? I thought they did.

I highly doubt fight will clear on cable.

Seems motorised and IPTV main options. Of course free streams if you can find any lol.

Should be good fight but anticipate AJ will KO him out this time unfortunately.

Its should be on a few channels on the Euro sats, for anyone with a euro line, I seen it advertised for Sport1 on 0.8w already, does all iptv providers not have sky box office automatically? I thought they did.
yes i also see it is on sport1 0.8w mate' normally the big fights get shown on 23.5e channels too so maybe with a bit of luck it might change during the week on certain broadcasters :)

It should do, usually a day or two leading up to the event, more channels should have it up, RTL on 19e and Polsat fight and TVP Sport on 13e normally show the big heavyweight fights.

Ive done all of that waiting up then watching the fight through a foggy eye before but not now. The big fights are always available a few hours later in HD from TPB or similar sources. Just swerve the news and download it. The joys of enigma 2 boxes and FTP can come into play here while you make a bacon butty and a pot of tea. I watched last weeks Wilder fight by rewinding the channel on a formuler z8. Work smarter not harder. :whistle:

Back