Kryptview Missing channels

A friend deleted all channels and couldn't get any back so i did a scan and only 10 stations are found.Am on N*l Dublin my own is okay ,did factory reset scan in on n*l legacy but still only gt 10 channels.Any ideas?

Turn the box off at the back for a min, turn back on. Select Dublin Legacy again .
It might take a few attempts before it picks up all channels, but it will pick them up eventually.

Noely ive got a similar problem with a friends one. When our areas went down a few weeks ago he lost everything. Ive rescanned but still missing channels ive used both the local tw and xcw but still not got all channels. I am going back to his house today to add Racing UK - only because i know the recent frequencey for that one so can add it, but he says he has other channels missing ( some are adult channels lol but i have no idea what channels there are in that section). On my one i rescanned and got 6+ itv channels and at least 2 of other channels - i just went thro and deleted the ones i didnt want.
thanks Linny

yes correct always best to start clean,erasing all channels and fresh scan,as previous scan channel was listed but not working,little note if you delete a channel you dont want box will find it again in power mode lol

nope that dont work coz it still has missing channels.
When i re did my friends box he has s%y new and racking uk still missing plus he said ther are a few others still missing, so any reasonwhy it wont pick em up.
lol between that and my internet ( again) im loosing my mind lol!

no hes not but i re scanned the box and ive got a splitter but its outside the house where its splits the cable to 2 rooms. The main cable was accidently cut by the window people a few years ago so when it was repaired it had a powerful splitter put on - which has been ok for other boxes but just seems this kryptview each time i scan it i get lost of missing channels - only sems to pick up certain ones. Even our kryptview i have to get the freqs from antoher box to manually add the channel.

Only thing i can think of is that i have not set it up correct in the 1st place.
Is there a "how to" to set up the box after firmware has been put on it.

Back