Making a comeback?

hkphooey

TK Veteran
I see some iptv suppliers offering the old sat box setup as a option alongside their services?
Is it making a comeback? Is there new tech etc to allow better quality and ease of use in that case

Havnt heard anything bud can’t see c/s been back then again it’s usually around this time the rumour mill starts saying that c/s is back

Not on 28e its not unfortunately.

And your average IPTV user wouldnt want CS on any other sats i wouldn't imagine. Or IPTV sellers selling many boxes for what is left on 28e.

My IPTV is also offering an E2 service in the next few days ....it's probably the same provider but will be limited to zgemmas , must admit I'm dubious but they are a legit provider if you know what I mean !

My IPTV is also offering an E2 service in the next few days ....it's probably the same provider but will be limited to zgemmas , must admit I'm dubious but they are a legit provider if you know what I mean !
Yup defo limited to zgemma and I am very surprised to be hearing of this due to the very thing that killed of this type of service in the first place.
Security!!
This being the biggest problem with services of this type I just cannot see how it's going to pan out.

Give it a few months, and the IPTV suppliers will start offering a free tv, like sky glass with their service

Yup defo limited to zgemma and I am very surprised to be hearing of this due to the very thing that killed of this type of service in the first place.
Security!!
This being the biggest problem with services of this type I just cannot see how it's going to pan out.
Is it a picture/poster with “vip service for e2 box” by any chance?

Something similar was going around in a few telegram groups earlier in the year when the 28.2 lines were active for a few weeks.

Think you have sussed it.... I'm surprised these well connected suppliers have fallen for it tbh

Mine already does 🤣🤣🤣😁😁
Mine offers free exec box to prem club of my choice instead... 👌😋

Is it a picture/poster with “vip service for e2 box” by any chance?

Something similar was going around in a few telegram groups earlier in the year when the 28.2 lines were active for a few weeks.
No picture supplied like this though mate but seems to be what they are onto

Back