Making a comeback?

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of times people fall for this then cry about it after they've lost their money a few weeks into their subs when it goes off. It'll be the same bunch of con artist as it was last time wanting some Xmas money.

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of times people fall for this then cry about it after they've lost their money a few weeks into their subs when it goes off. It'll be the same bunch of con artist as it was last time wanting some Xmas money.
With scams like this, it's no wonder the price of S*y keeps going up, this service makes the official one look cheap

I think the fact that they are only offering yearly subs, tells you to be wary, similar thing happened back in June, it lasted a few weeks only all in, but even then, it worked for 2 to 3 days, then off for a few days, carried on like that for 3 weeks, then went off completely, I would advise anyone to avoid paying a years sub up front on this, as its probably another money grab by the usual suspects to rake a few quid in for christmas, I think if they were serious then they would be offering monthly or even 3 month subs.

Unless they come offering monthly subs, they won't get their foot in the door here. Anyone caught selling these subs will be banned perminently. Too many got ripped off last time regardless of our warnings.
That's because too many suffer with FOMO

Never would I have gone this backwards route myself to be honest, but seeing a lot of customers going out and buying boxes where they can as seem they are in short supply.
But I won't fall for it just curious and hopefully this post will bring it to people's attention.

Unless they come offering monthly subs, they won't get their foot in the door here. Anyone caught selling these subs will be banned perminently. Too many got ripped off last time regardless of our warnings.
Great to hear like I have said hopefully anyone reading this who may be offered this type of sub will give it a wide berth.

Surely the box would have no bearing on the service. If they said you have to use a certain image could of been more believable. I doubt it is genuine but who knows.

Personally I don't think there will be a huge demand for it. Even if it is genuine.

Surely the box would have no bearing on the service. If they said you have to use a certain image could of been more believable. I doubt it is genuine but who knows.

Personally I don't think there will be a huge demand for it. Even if it is genuine.
It might be they put an image on and it's locked down, so you can't telnet / ssh or ftp into the box, so you can't get access to their files.

Would have to be an older image, or a custom image that doesn't have the option to change the password from inside E2 though.

It sounds like the same that was going around earlier this year. I signed up and after a month of testing I became a reseller, first buying 20 lines and then a week later once they sold, I bought 100 lines. within about 3 days it totally died and never came back. I knew the risks as did my customers, no one bought a line from me without first having warnings they could die tomorrow.

So be warned if you go for it be prepared for it not to last

the only true way of finding out if they are legit is to buy one. I would for the experiment but no longer have a dish.

Back