Making a comeback?

Agree exactly, if they are asking for £50 and upwards for a years sub, then you would be better giving your money to charity, you will feel a lot better then, if it goes down the tubes after a week or two, but if there was an option for small term subs, even in and around £20 a month, then I reckon 90 per cent of people would be tempted to try it out.

With these type of people it's only about greed and profit and short terms subs won't make them the big dosh like the long term subs would.

Some people just post without knowing anything theyre talking about.

I too used Oscam that was patched to spoof it being Mgcamd, I did this for months and they never knew. I only lost it when everyone else did.

Other than this thread, I've not seen any sign or mention of a re-incarnation of this hack anywhere.
I'm now thinking it may not even exist second time round and unless someone can demonstrate otherwise it will remain "just a rumour".

People like you are the reason why servers get shut down

If you had any idea at all about coding you wouldnt say such daft things and would know about how C++ is written and how to patch Oscam so it was impossible for them to tell that Mgcamd was not being used. Trust me they had no idea and saying things like that makes you look ignorant.
If they had known then my lines would have been killed. But they weren't and they ran for months with no ill effects.
The servers were shut down because they were just scam artists performing a quick cash grab. No other reason than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back