Making a comeback?

Before anyone/everyone gets all excited about this, can you all bear in mind that this has all the hallmarks of our friends from earlier this year - RU5514N AND MATTHEW POPE - and we all know how that turned out, Don't we?
In case you Don't know, it ended with loads of people being out of pocket, both here at TK and all over the UK and Ireland.
We do not want anyone attempting to sell these here, recommending to others where they can find them, nor any other similar conversations happening, it only sows discontent between members as they fall out over someone else doing a runner with substantial amounts of wonga!!

Be aware that TK will not take kindly to people not following the above advice..

For now, Stick with Euro sats, or IPTV.

Thinking about it could this be something to do with the new sky glass set up?
Just putting this out there.

Well the best way to workout what is going on, is for someone that does succumb to the FOMO, post the image, then someone will no doubt workout how to decrypt it and will be able to tell us all.

My best guess, is that it's a custom image that you can not ftp / ssh into, because it will have oscam files on it that they don't want anyone getting hold of (they were paranoid last time about people using oscam, hence stipulating everyone needs to use mgcamd).

People assumed that was to stop reshare as mgcamd doesn't share anything, but they did allow connection with cccam and if you had used that, then reshare was enabled.

It was also possible to connect using oscam (you just had to know how to patch it so it didn't tell them it was oscam you were using), and again using that reshare was enabled and worked fine (when the servers were working).

Well the best way to workout what is going on, is for someone that does succumb to the FOMO, post the image, then someone will no doubt workout how to decrypt it and will be able to tell us all.

My best guess, is that it's a custom image that you can not ftp / ssh into, because it will have oscam files on it that they don't want anyone getting hold of (they were paranoid last time about people using oscam, hence stipulating everyone needs to use mgcamd).

People assumed that was to stop reshare as mgcamd doesn't share anything, but they did allow connection with cccam and if you had used that, then reshare was enabled.

It was also possible to connect using oscam (you just had to know how to patch it so it didn't tell them it was oscam you were using), and again using that reshare was enabled and worked fine (when the servers were working).
Very interesting

Let's say for one mintue it is real they are going to want to protect it.

It looks like it is expensive so even if it is genuine might be a hard sell. According to that ad earlier in the thread it worked out resellers were charged £50 a year.

Let's say for one mintue it is real they are going to want to protect it.

It looks like it is expensive so even if it is genuine might be a hard sell. According to that ad earlier in the thread it worked out resellers were charged £50 a year.
Yes of course they will want to protect it, they need to milk it as much as possible.

Not seen prices mentioned (don't even know where it's being advertised) so atm it's just speculation.

You are wrong on both counts. If anyone used oscam their line was shut off and you cannot stop someone with good knowledge of E2 from hacking any build they use.

I wouldn't fall for the trap that the system has back etc etc

If by some miracle it is they will extortionate people with their prices.

It's not worth falling for imo.

Your line did get shut off every ones did as you are well aware.
Yes obviously. I did say above “when the servers were working”.

"They want to protect it"

"It was easy to reshare the lines"

I believe I've stumbled on the reason why they turned all the lines off
They allowed reshare with cccam, which they also allowed you to use if you couldn’t get Mgcamd working.

Reshare was not the reason they shut it down. They were out to make as much money as poss as quickly as poss, hence all the discounts just before they vanished.

That has no bearing on it. Your lines got shut down and any E2 image can be accessed by knowledgeable people.
I've not disagreed with that.

I said above, they probably have a custom image with no ssh/telnet/ftp access to it, and someone else said they do have a custom image that is encrypted.

I also said, that if someone buys this "service" then if they posted the image, i'm sure someone can decrypt it.

Then I said that the previous service they were cagey about oscam, and most assumed it was because of reshare, but the fact was if you used cccam then reshare was avaliable, if they didn't allow it, then there would have been no reshare available as you can not over ride reshare with cccam, like you can with oscam.

I also said that I did use oscam (which I patched, to stop it telling them that it was oscam connected) and did not get my lines shutdown / banned / removed, for using oscam.

My lines went down the same time as everyone elses, when they shut up shop and did a runner, which was just days after they offered big discounts for taking multi-lines to resell.

So where am I talking crap ?

Unless they come offering monthly subs, they won't get their foot in the door here. Anyone caught selling these subs will be banned perminently. Too many got ripped off last time regardless of our warnings.
Agree exactly, if they are asking for £50 and upwards for a years sub, then you would be better giving your money to charity, you will feel a lot better then, if it goes down the tubes after a week or two, but if there was an option for small term subs, even in and around £20 a month, then I reckon 90 per cent of people would be tempted to try it out.

Back