newbie problem number 1

Panda125

Got my H2s and not bricked it yet.
The next thing I need is a CCCam or something?
I've Googled it and got lots of confusing claims and reviews.

Can anyone advise please.

Sorry to be so stupid.

cccam is part of the card sharing system.

Basically you need what is called a line - seen on fleabay as a gift.

On my signature is a link to the Request a line thread. Have a read through and you will see what people are posting. It will make sense.

There are a million pages about cams / lines on this forum, you will be hard pushed not to learn about them. Have a look at the WooshBuild setup instructions where step 6? may help you a bit.

Basically, you pay someone for a line £20 - £50 ish, and they will send you a file or line details. (but you can also ask for a 24 hour test line to try it first) Now the WooshBuild instructions will make more sense.

cccam is part of the card sharing system.

Basically you need what is called a line - seen on fleabay as a gift.

On my signature is a link to the Request a line thread. Have a read through and you will see what people are posting. It will make sense.

There are a million pages about cams / lines on this forum, you will be hard pushed not to learn about them. Have a look at the WooshBuild setup instructions where step 6? may help you a bit.

Basically, you pay someone for a line £20 - £50 ish, and they will send you a file or line details. (but you can also ask for a 24 hour test line to try it first) Now the WooshBuild instructions will make more sense.

Wooshman, I also have a h2s box on order and also require a line, I have followed your signature link but it says thread closed
Cheers Damon

Back