Pli image oscam icam

You need to transfer the IPK to the tmp folder by FTP Filezilla.

The Start a telnet session with putty and login.

Then run this command.

opkg install

PLI now have images where a stream relay bouquet is not needed. The oscam binary and possibly configs will also need to be tweaked id guess.

Not tested it yet will do in the none too distant future when a updated binary comes available.

Last edited:
It might not be worth trying on your dual ferret as those pli images never cleared icam in the first place. Well for me they never 🥺
Duals back up and running after its crash OpenATV 7.3 only on it at the mo and its back in the cupboard , using my DRS2 at the moment and my trustie Gigablue UE.

Shame they stopped making the DRS2.

Qivart dont seem intrested in solving the Duals many issues despite the 2 page bugs list sent to them.

I like the vix iv been using it for a few months now for the moment seems to be working ok at the moment iv givin up with Iptv had to many bad servers saying it will do this that and the other then it gos bonkers so iv given up on Iptv

I've installed the latest rc 9 openpli on my solo 4k in multiboot and with the normal channel list and ncam or oscam nothing is clearing. I then installed a modified channel list with icam and using ncam the cannels are clearing ok. I think there is some more work that needs to be done.

Back