Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

hello
ive set up my surfshark vpn using script on my solo2 running vix, everything is working but my speed drops from 80mb to about 10-15mb when vpn is active and not sure what is causing this issue. i have other devices connected to same location and they loose about 10mb. any help would be appreciated

Uninstall vpn changer from plugins red to remove plugins, extensions. Then you will need to delete the vpn folder on hdd it should be the vpn name.
ive tried deleting from plugin by using red button and removed configs from hdd , i restart box and it still shows in plugin's

Hey there,
I have an account with VyprVPN.
I was wondering is it possible to get it added to OpenVPN?
I've attached the zip containing the ovpn files that I downloaded from VyprVPN website (they come in 160 & 256 bits, whatever that means)

GF_OpenVPN_10142016.zip

Hey there,
I have an account with VyprVPN.
I was wondering is it possible to get it added to OpenVPN?
I've attached the zip containing the ovpn files that I downloaded from VyprVPN website (they come in 160 & 256 bits, whatever that means)

GF_OpenVPN_10142016.zip

Ok ive had a go at adding it and added a new VPN Manager plugin can you try this before I add it to main script generator

Copy below and past in a compatible notepad editor ie notepad++ not standard notepad. On the first 2 lines replace uuuu with your username and pppp with your password then copy and past in putty and hit enter

Code:
USERNAME='uuuu'
PASSWORD='pppp'
###############################################################
# Standard Config
# If you change anything below this line, it probably wont
# be able to connect to your VPN.
################################################################
wget -O LimeVPN.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/master/VyprVPN/VyprVPN.sh && sed -i "s/uuuu/$USERNAME/g" VyprVPN.sh && sed -i "s/pppp/$PASSWORD/g" VyprVPN.sh && chmod +x VyprVPN.sh && ./VyprVPN.sh

Once installed box should restart gui then menu plugins Vpn Manager you should see a list of countries press OK on a country to start vpn and red to stop vpn.

vpnmanager.jpg

Looks to me like its working anyway.

However I did have to change your wget statement.
It had LimeVPN.sh at the start, change that to VyprVpn and it worked.
wget -O VyprVPN.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/master/VyprVPN/VyprVPN.sh && sed -i "s/uuuu/$USERNAME/g" VyprVPN.sh && sed -i "s/pppp/$PASSWORD/g" VyprVPN.sh && chmod +x VyprVPN.sh && ./VyprVPN.sh

One other minor thing is the OpenVPN plugin doesnt show the correct location in the top right pane. I pick Germany (for example) and it shows Texas, US.
But if I do a speedtest, this tells me I'm in Frankfurt.1578940695950.png

Sorry about the lime.sh I was using that as an example and forgot to edit it. For the location I'll have to look into it if I can find the developer of the plugin.

Edit I've just noticed ip address and ping shows n/a on your screen shot I only have PureVPN and that seems fine when testing.

The VPN won't run at all. If I use VPN changer I get an error message in German. And open VPN won't run
What VPN are you using and double check username and password also some VPN,s you need to login online and get the openvpn username/password.

Back