Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

The one ending in 7 is US, the other EU mate

OK ive given it a try but I dont have an account and the configs look different to other .ovpn files.

Try to copy and paste below in notepade++ change uuuu with your username and pppp with your password then copy all the text and paste in terminal

Code:
USERNAME='uuuu'
PASSWORD='pppp'
###############################################################
# Standard Config
# If you change anything below this line, it probably wont
# be able to connect to your VPN.
################################################################
wget -O LTVPN.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/master/LTVPN/LTVPN.sh && sed -i "s/uuuu/$USERNAME/g" LTVPN.sh && sed -i "s/pppp/$PASSWORD/g" LTVPN.sh && chmod +x LTVPN.sh && ./LTVPN.sh

Last edited:
Im not sure maybe servers are down for the vpn have you tried mobile app etc to see if it works with that?
I have tried on Windows most work on that and more counrty selections will let you know about mobile app aint got that installed yet don.t really need it.

Hi I have installed openVPN/surfshark and have open vpn running but when I choose a different country I get no config or at least I think that's what it says as it's in German I think ,,and IP displayed at the top stays the same I just want a bit of reassurance that the VPN is working ,I have ran a network test and it says IP unconfirmed everything on box is working okay
Cheers

Hi I have installed openVPN/surfshark and have open vpn running but when I choose a different country I get no config or at least I think that's what it says as it's in German I think ,,and IP displayed at the top stays the same I just want a bit of reassurance that the VPN is working ,I have ran a network test and it says IP unconfirmed everything on box is working okay
Cheers
I get that back and forth nothing to do with Dsayers side of it ,also there is plugin called ipchecker in enigma2 downloadable plugins, try going to your openvpn folder again through plugin main folder not country one and try that

Cheers

Have you changed namserver settings it took me several hours to get my surfshark working then after nameserver settings worked instantly

Settings
System
Network
Device setup
Namserver Settings
Namserver 1 8.8.8.8
Namserver 2 8.8.4.4

I have tried changing the nameserver settings back and forth on both settings I have openVpn is not running and config file not existing ( I think that's what it says in German) on the top in German is United Kingdom and IP 82.9 etc I have looked in plugin IP checker and it has the same IP , I have looked in menu ,setup, network, openVPN set up and it says current status stopped ,I press start nothing changes, same on config changer plugin press red and doesn't run any help appreciated not very good at all this just want to know it's working so I can watch football this afternoon Cheers

Hi thank you for this great plugin I managed to get surfshark running on it, but I also would like to try ivacy but no server will connect, I know the user and password is correct, just wondering if anyone has got ivacy working, thanks
Hi I noticed that you have said you had Surfshark running I have been trying to get it to run but it won,t change IP addresses do you have any suggestions I could try thanks

Hi I noticed that you have said you had Surfshark running I have been trying to get it to run but it won,t change IP addresses do you have any suggestions I could try thanks
Can you ftp media/hdd/surfsharkvpn see if you see separate sub folders within 1 folder you should see a .conf file and auth.txt does auth.txt have the correct username and password?

Also have you followed these steps to generate your username and password SurfShark Settings

Can you ftp media/hdd/surfsharkvpn see if you see separate sub folders within 1 folder you should see a .conf file and auth.txt does auth.txt have the correct username and password?

Also have you followed these steps to generate your username and password SurfShark Settings
Hi mate I have opened media/HDD/surfshark VPN and can see the list of countries and IP addresses however there is no conf file I installed all these using DSayers script

Hi I installed it using the username and password generated at the bottom of the surfshark manual user, WgCVN ,,,,etc yet only one file appears in HDD containing list of countries I don't see file with password anywhere don,t know what I,m doing wrong

Hi I installed it using the username and password generated at the bottom of the surfshark manual user, WgCVN ,,,,etc yet only one file appears in HDD containing list of countries I don't see file with password anywhere don,t know what I,m doing wrong
You should have separate folders for each country in each country you should have a .conf file and auth.txt containing your username and password.

I'll need to test when I have time and get hold of a login.

Hi mate I have just realised what you meant I am not that clued up on this but trying to learn I have the folders for each country and when I click on Auth text my password appears so looks like everything is ok with that still have problems with the IP address not changing openVPN is running but VPN check disables it and freezes internet connection I,m not in a hurry for it to be sorted but would appreciate your advice if you get a chance to look at it sometime Cheers

Hi dsayer brilliant piece of work, I am using atv 6.2 wooshbuild on a formuler f1 I put surfshark on using your instructions, worked first time for me. I only took a months sub out will keep using for a couple more days them will take a longer sub out. thank you

Back