Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

@dsayers2014 , I mentioned it was working with newer plugin, but I cannot connect to any uk addresses germany works in UDP it seems fastest but when I turn off openvpn in vpn config changer it does stop but I have to reboot box to get iptv working again restart network in plugin or in portal does not do it. I may go back to older plugin now I have a rought idea what i'm doing. was going to try Google DNS servers to see if they would let me connect to uk.

Thanks
urie
Added Ivacy VPN to the generator number 9. I haven't made any changes since creating post 135.

1) Nord VPN
2) IP Vanish
3) Digibit
4) PureVPN
5) PIA VPN
6) Windscrape
7) SurfShark
8) TorGuard
9) Ivacy
10) Quite

Last edited:
I need there .ovpn files. I have been on chat with them today and they sent me some but I think they are related to account and slightly different to other VPN files not generic so I dont think it will work.
Thanks for trying I appreciate it, I still have a few months on my windscribe account so will stay with that for now and see if Keepsolid Unlimited VPN produce generic files in the future. Thank you again for looking into this.

Anyone with a subscription for lime vpn?

Someone asked if I could add it script on another forum so I did a test script for them last December but they never replied to say if it works

Copy all the text and past in notepad ++ and change the top 2 lines uuuu with your username and pppp with your password between ' ' nothing else copy the full text and past in putty/talnet

Code:
USERNAME='uuuu'
PASSWORD='pppp'
###############################################################
# Standard Config
# If you change anything below this line, it probably wont
# be able to connect to your VPN.
################################################################
wget -O LimeVPN.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/master/LimeVPN/LimeVPN.sh && sed -i "s/uuuu/$USERNAME/g" LimeVPN.sh && sed -i "s/pppp/$PASSWORD/g" LimeVPN.sh && chmod +x LimeVPN.sh && ./LimeVPN.sh

Ran the script to install Nord vpn and putty returned error about certificate failed to verify fron github. How do I get around this?

I'm not sure unless ATV 6.3 have changed wget again.

You can drag the NordVPN from hdd on the h9t to the h2s then download and install vpn changer https://github.com/davesayers2014/O...-extensions-vpnchanger_1.1.0_all.ipk?raw=true

When you've installed vpn changer goto the plugin then green to change location navigate to hdd highlight NordVPN folder and press green to save. You should then be able to use the plugin.
I get an error saying openvpn not installed!

As it's only 2 configs it would be easier to just amend them but I'll add to script when I get chance.

Rename extension from .ovpn to .conf then open with notepad ++

Change auth-user-pass to auth-user-pass auth.txt

Now create a file called auth.txt again open with notepad ++ add your username and password one under the other so

USERNAME
PASSWORD

Send .conf file and auth.txt to etc/openvpn and start openvpn via network menu. You can download ip checker from download plugins extensions to see if external IP address changes.

Hi thank you for this great plugin I managed to get surfshark running on it, but I also would like to try ivacy but no server will connect, I know the user and password is correct, just wondering if anyone has got ivacy working, thanks

As it's only 2 configs it would be easier to just amend them but I'll add to script when I get chance.

Rename extension from .ovpn to .conf then open with notepad ++

Change auth-user-pass to auth-user-pass auth.txt

Now create a file called auth.txt again open with notepad ++ add your username and password one under the other so

USERNAME
PASSWORD

Send .conf file and auth.txt to etc/openvpn and start openvpn via network menu. You can download ip checker from download plugins extensions to see if external IP address changes.

I've tried the above method of adding them to openvpn but can't get them to work.

I will just wait till you get a chance to add them to the script.

Thanks mate

Back