Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

I generated a script for a PIA VPN which required the PIA username and password, installed the script and the PIA VPN worked well through VPN manager. The problem that I have is that I wanted to try another VPN service, Digibit. I removed the VPN manager plugin (to start from scratch) generated a new script for Digibit, installed the script. However, VPN manager has retained the user/password for PIA and I cannot connect to Digibit. Is there a way to edit the user/password through VPN manager?

I generated a script for a PIA VPN which required the PIA username and password, installed the script and the PIA VPN worked well through VPN manager. The problem that I have is that I wanted to try another VPN service, Digibit. I removed the VPN manager plugin (to start from scratch) generated a new script for Digibit, installed the script. However, VPN manager has retained the user/password for PIA and I cannot connect to Digibit. Is there a way to edit the user/password through VPN manager?
You can press menu on VPN manager and change username and password from there. Did you refresh webpage before adding username and password?

Hi. I'm looking to install a vpn on my zgemma h2h, am I right in saying I need to follow your first post or has there been any updates since then.

Hi,
I have ran the "OpenVPN script generator" at the end i get the message "Please enter your choice: find: /hdd/Windscribe: No such file or directory invalid"
what do i need to do to fix this?

Hi,
I have ran the "OpenVPN script generator" at the end i get the message "Please enter your choice: find: /hdd/Windscribe: No such file or directory invalid"
what do i need to do to fix this?
Do you have a storage device mounted as media/hdd?

openatv 6.4 (no build)
Ok can you try these commands one at a time to see where the error is

Code:
wget -O /tmp/auth.txt "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/master/login.conf"

wget -O /hdd/Windscribe.zip "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/master/WindscribeVPN/Windscribe.zip"

cd /hdd

unzip -o Windscribe.zip

If files have downloaded goto tmp and edit auth.txt with your username and use these commands

Code:
cd

find /hdd/Windscribe -type d -exec cp /tmp/auth.txt {}

Goto VPN Config changer and see if you can change countries

Last edited:
i have downloaded the Windscribe.zip and extracted it (manually), now i get this "find /hdd/Windscribe -type d -exec cp /tmp/auth.txt {}"

root@zgemmah2s:~# find /hdd/Windscribe -type d -exec cp /tmp/auth.txt {}
find: -exec requires an argument

i have downloaded the Windscribe.zip and extracted it (manually), now i get this "find /hdd/Windscribe -type d -exec cp /tmp/auth.txt {}"

root@zgemmah2s:~# find /hdd/Windscribe -type d -exec cp /tmp/auth.txt {}
find: -exec requires an argument
Try

Code:
find /hdd/Windscribe -type d -exec cp /tmp/auth.txt {} \;

now getting" cp: write error: No space left on device"
Alternatively copy Windscribe folder to say etc/enigma2

Now on command use

Code:
find /etc/enigma2/Windscribe -type d -exec cp /tmp/auth.txt {} \;

Now goto VPN Config changer press green then parent directory and parent directory again. Goto etc/enigma2 and highlight the Windscribe folder and press green. Then see if you can change countries.

I'm trying to search previous posts to find out who gave me the configs and noticed you had windscribe before. Haven't you still got the storage device from last time you had it working?

Alternatively copy Windscribe folder to say etc/enigma2

Now on command use

Code:
find /etc/enigma2/Windscribe -type d -exec cp /tmp/auth.txt {} \;

Now goto VPN Config changer press green then parent directory and parent directory again. Goto etc/enigma2 and highlight the Windscribe folder and press green. Then see if you can change countries.
this worked! you are a legend!!

Back