Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

I'm trying to search previous posts to find out who gave me the configs and noticed you had windscribe before. Haven't you still got the storage device from last time you had it working?
just got the box out after long time and need to help some users set it up due to blocks lately... I have formatted the box may times and installed 6.4 on it.

Strange issue now, non of the buttons on the remote work correctly now.. All buttons now changing the channel to 4

Strange, just using the timote app, changed the dns to 8.8.8.8.
All the location on windscribe are stuttering on iptv, disable it and all OK.

If I want to change username and password which file do i need to amend?

I've checked etc/openvpn but I don't have a user.txt file in there?

What VPN are you using? It should be hdd/ whatever VPN your using folder/

IPVanish - I do see a IP_Vanish2 folder but this includes the .crt and .ovpn files

Assuming HDD is the external usb drive? If so where would it install if the box has no external storage?

IPVanish - I do see a IP_Vanish2 folder but this includes the .crt and .ovpn files

Assuming HDD is the external usb drive? If so where would it install if the box has no external storage?
It saves to whatever storage device is mounted as media/hdd. I haven't experimented with the pass.file method but if it isn't there just change it via VPN manager menu

If I want to change username and password which file do i need to amend?

I've checked etc/openvpn but I don't have a user.txt file in there?
You can change the username/password with the 1-9 buttons on the remote you then get an onscreen keyboard

just noticed when i try to use open vpn which i cant get to work & then go to xe vpn its saying running but i have not enabled it with anything no provider no password no server still wont work but the two must be linking up so i think i will have to remove open vpn as i cant find away to remove xe vpn. also i am trying to change nameserver to 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4. just to see if that works bot it wont change keeps its original settings. any ideas thanks

They shouldn't conflict but FTP etc) openvpn and delete any files in there then try xe VPN

For Google DNS I set it in configure network

They shouldn't conflict but FTP etc) openvpn and delete any files in there then try xe VPN

For Google DNS I set it in configure network
xe vpn says running all the time when i push stop goes blank then comes back on running still & its set up for disable on start up so do not no whats going on & still not changing ip also when trying to change to google dns it keeps going back to original all the time any ideas thanks

changed skin & now managed to put google dns on network. xe vpn is working better now i can stop it & start also no crashing. but i still cant change my ip address says running but nothing changes i have run ip checker still the same ip. i did a log & says udp link local not bound any help please

trying to run open vpn and vpn manager ive created my script sent it all over but when i go on vpn manager i can't get the servers to appear on the left side ? any help cheers

Back