Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

SufShark VPN added to the generator number 7

Please note for SurfShark you will need to visit Surfshark: my account goto step 2 and create credentials if not already there and use those credentials as username and password.

Once credentials are created you dont need to keep changing them

VPN,s supported so far

1) Nord VPN
2) IP Vanish
3) Digibit
4) PureVPN
5) PIA VPN
6) Windscrape
7) SurfShark
Hi Mate where can i send you the files for vpnunlimited so you can add it to your list?

Hi Mate where can i send you the files for vpnunlimited so you can add it to your list?
VPN unlimited have there file's generated with details included don't they? If they do just do manual downloads and send them to HDD/vpn and point VPN manager to that location. No need to add username and password

VPN unlimited have there file's generated with details included don't they? If they do just do manual downloads and send them to HDD/vpn and point VPN manager to that location. No need to add username and password
Hi mate, any idea if I can do anything with airvpn on enigma2? They are based on openvpn?

I’m thinking of trying to put this vpn on my E2 box , just wondering how good it has been for the people that have been using it during the block on iptv.

Hi I followed this guide and got windsribe working my zgemma h2h, however, it cannot get an ip address?
I have tried changing to google DNS, however, when connecting to my home Internet it reverts to that dns
Any ideas?

Hi I followed this guide and got windsribe working my zgemma h2h, however, it cannot get an ip address?
I have tried changing to google DNS, however, when connecting to my home Internet it reverts to that dns
Any ideas?
Disable vpn then try changing DNS in configure network with dhpc to no

This is how useless I am I have put that link in for vpn and it doesn't come up so I type it in and the page comes up then takes me to levpn and tries to charge me.

This is how useless I am I have put that link in for vpn and it doesn't come up so I type it in and the page comes up then takes me to levpn and tries to charge me.
There's no specific VPN provided here, you'll need a subscription or trial from a VPN provider so I don't know what VPN your trying to use. This thread is just for trying to add vpn to enigma2

Cheers m8 I’m going to have a try also thanks for taking the time to come up with this & share it with people

don't know what I'm doing wrong ive managed to copy & paste & hit enter but I'm on purevpn do I go into xe vpn which I have tried but the external address doesn't change if I change country

don't know what I'm doing wrong ive managed to copy & paste & hit enter but I'm on purevpn do I go into xe vpn which I have tried but the external address doesn't change if I change country
I don't use xe VPN but with xe VPN do you use extream editor?

For the generator you need to add your VPN username and password into the generator website and generate script.

Copy the generated script and paste into putty and hit enter. Choose the number for purevpn then hit enter again.

Once script is complete box should reboot. Goto VPN manager in plugins then press menu and change all configs in one location yes.

Alternatively purevpn manager plugin can be found here. Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

Reactions: apl
Managed to get the open vpn manager as a plugin but noticed when I go into ip checker that my external IP address doesn't change no matter what country I try.

Back