Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

The IP address is changing and it is letting me connect to different servers but I can't get any channels

Hi m8 it does work with vpn off not sure what e2iplayer is, my supplier did send me a similar link to yours but it was purevpn plugin so he definitely support it.

You know in the tutorial I put Netherlands’s it doesn’t matter if I use a different country, also would I need to try different countries even though it says it has connected it still might not work on that server so I might have to change it until I find one that works.

i managed to get windscribe vpn to work on my zgemma h2s by doing the following, but this method won't let you change to a different country server location unless you ftp the file over to your zgemma h2s box.

i thought i'd pass it on in case you wanted to try it out. :smiley:

Zgemma h2s - Windscribe VPN

• Create a folder on pc called windscribe.

• Login into windscribe account, click download, scroll down to openvpn and select,

• Pick any location, UDP, 443, AES-CBE and click below files and save to windscribe folder on pc desktop.

• Download config
  • Ca. crt
  • Get credentials – save username and password on notepad.

• Open up windscribe folder on pc and right click ovpn file to open with notepad++
( add (password.conf) after auth-user-pass and click file top left of screen and save as – Client.conf )

• On notepad ++ click file top left off screen and then new. Enter your username credentials in line one and password credentials in line two from notepad you saved earlier. Click file top left of screen and save as password.conf

• Open up FileZilla or similar ftp program and connect to zgemma box by putting in your ip address from box and putting root as username/password.

• Left hand side of screen is pc and right hand side is zgemma box.

• On right hand side double left click on yellow folder underneath remote sites. Scroll down and right click on etc folder and select (etc folder, create directory and enter it) and create folder called /etc/openvpn.

• Now on left side click on desktop and scroll down to you find windscribe folder you created earlier and double left click to open it up. Inside this folder there should be Client.conf, password.conf and ca.crt you saved earlier. Double left click on each file to transfer over three files to the openvpn folder you created under /etc/openvpn.

• Now go to zgemma box and click on menu.

• Scroll down to setup and select

• Scroll down to system and select

• Select network

• Scroll down to openvpn setup and select

• Press green button on remote for vpn to start running.

• Please note this will only allow you to connect to one country vpn server you selected from your windscribe account at the very start of this when you downloaded the ovpn file for whatever country location you selected.

• if you want to change to another country you would have to login to windscribe account, select another country location,, then follow the above and move new Client.conf file over to /etc/openvpn folder on zgemma.
Hope the above helps you out on getting your windscribe vpn to work on your zgemma h2s.

Guys, are there instructions for protonVPN to do the same with Zgemma H9s. there's pretty much every other vpn covered on this thread, just wondering if ProtonVPN could be configured too.
VPN's are not really my thing but if there's a Tutorial on it i guess i could handle it after some perseverance.
Any help appreciated folks

Cheers
John

Back