Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

In VPN manager you should see a list of countries and when you change them the IP address should change

Aah, I suspect the large box on the left should show the different countries. The box is empty with no information at all.

Using the NordVPN app does indeed change the IP addresses when changing countries

You can't set DNS to 8888 etc if you're using a VPN, the VPN sets these to what it's using.
Power off and on, start the VPN.
Check nameserver are NOT using 8888 etc and see if IPTV works
DONT change nameserver settings back to 8888 otherwise you are turning the VPN off

Ah okay, thank you for this. I will try that now. Will report back shortly

Aah, I suspect the large box on the left should show the different countries. The box is empty with no information at all.

Using the NordVPN app does indeed change the IP addresses when changing countries
In VPN manager press menu and check storage location for config files is hdd/NordVPN2

If not set it to that and check username and password is correct then exit and see if you see a list of countries

Okay the DNS1 is the +net IP and DNS2 is 0.0.0.0.
Should use DHCP be set to yes or no out of curiosity?
I have just tried configuring ABM but it shows “finished bouquet update on 131s” and doesn’t move.

The configuration location is /hdd/NordVPN2/ and the the username and password are definitely correct

Before we go any further, have you tried your IPTV in a different device or connection?
Is it off 24/7?
If it's off permanently it's not a block as they only block during live premier League games.
Have you spoken to your provider?
Have you tried a different provider?

Hi Pablo, interestingly I had a URL which would allow me to watch IP channels on a tablet or phone. This wouldn’t open at the time the service on the zgemma stopped. I used a VPN and could then access the client on my phone.
On trying the client again now it does not open when using the VPN either.

Access to the service had stopped completely not just during matches. Feedback was that the server was fine and it pointed towards +net interfering.
I haven’t spoken to them as I suspect they are cracking down on iptv use. I am unable to try another provider unless I can tether to my mobile phone through a WiFi dongle

When I said provider, I meant IPTV provider, not your internet provider.
Not sure what you mean by tethering to a mobile phone?
Your ISP won't be blocking all IPTV providers.
Try a test line on your normal device, if it works, your old provider has gone.
You can try any IPTV provider on your mobile if it's Android, just ask them for their app and login details

When I said provider, I meant IPTV provider, not your internet provider.
Not sure what you mean by tethering to a mobile phone?
Your ISP won't be blocking all IPTV providers.
Try a test line on your normal device, if it works, your old provider has gone.
You can try any IPTV provider on your mobile if it's Android, just ask them for their app and login details
My apologies, in that case the provider has confirmed all is fine. Strangely after not being able to access the client on my phone, I tried 4G and it worked immediately. I then tried WiFi with VPN and it is again accessible and I can watch the IPTV channels. Without VPN the web page won’t open on WiFi.
This suggests to me it is the ISP interfering with the service but as you will have gathered I don’t know much.

Reverting back to the vpn manager, is there a way to update it to add the countries? Thanks for bearing with me

My apologies, in that case the provider has confirmed all is fine. Strangely after not being able to access the client on my phone, I tried 4G and it worked immediately. I then tried WiFi with VPN and it is again accessible and I can watch the IPTV channels. Without VPN the web page won’t open on WiFi.
This suggests to me it is the ISP interfering with the service but as you will have gathered I don’t know much.

Reverting back to the vpn manager, is there a way to update it to add the countries? Thanks for bearing with me
When I used Nord on my enigma2 box, the country/server list was in the left pane.
Once I picked one and used it for a week or two, the country list disappeared and never appeared again.

When I used Nord on my enigma2 box, the country/server list was in the left pane.
Once I picked one and used it for a week or two, the country list disappeared and never appeared again.

I assume we would use the UK or is there another reason to select another country?
VPN manager shows “ all config in one folder” as no. Is this correct?

Also the Default DNS is the +net IP address, is that correct?

Thanks once again

Can you try grogs VPN conf importer incase I have issues with the script. I don't have access to Nord VPN so I can't check it

I assume we would use the UK or is there another reason to select another country?
VPN manager shows “ all config in one folder” as no. Is this correct?

Also the Default DNS is the +net IP address, is that correct?

Thanks once again
I don't know.
I used confimporter, I just put my username and password in and used it.
I vaguely remember that even though there's no country names displayed, they still connected.
Click on about ten down from the top and it may connect to Austria or Belgium

I don't know.
I used confimporter, I just put my username and password in and used it.
I vaguely remember that even though there's no country names displayed, they still connected.
Click on about ten down from the top and it may connect to Austria or Belgium
No problem, I will try Grogs for the moment and see how it goes.

In OpenVPN, the country is shown in the top right. There doesn’t appear to be a way to change this. It certainly isn’t an option in the menu.
Sorry, I am trying to do the best I can but is there another way to change the country please? Its probably under my nose
you should not be in openvpn but you should be in vpn manager, when it mentions run openvpn it is from within vpn manager also make sure you have set all config in one folder in menu section of vpn manager. also forget default DNS setting in image I have posted normally use Google 8.8.8.8 but was just trying cloudflare.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    382.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I have stalled with loading Grogs script as I need to download a file on a USB and haven’t been able to do that so far.

I have entered the VPN manager through the blue button. I have then changed “all config in one folder” from no to yes. This then introduced all the configs per country in the left hand box on the main screen.
I have tried a couple of different versions, Brazil, Canada and UK and the IP address changes each time.
I have used the same config as that shown in your image and everything appears correct other than I have auto start ticked. I changed the DNS from the +net IP to 8.8.8.8 and saved the settings.

This appears to be a step in the right direction. I have tried a manual ABM but again appears to stall showing”finished bouquet update in 135s” leaving me only with freesat channels.

Thank you for your help everyone, is there something else to check?

I have stalled with loading Grogs script as I need to download a file on a USB and haven’t been able to do that so far.

I have entered the VPN manager through the blue button. I have then changed “all config in one folder” from no to yes. This then introduced all the configs per country in the left hand box on the main screen.
I have tried a couple of different versions, Brazil, Canada and UK and the IP address changes each time.
I have used the same config as that shown in your image and everything appears correct other than I have auto start ticked. I changed the DNS from the +net IP to 8.8.8.8 and saved the settings.

This appears to be a step in the right direction. I have tried a manual ABM but again appears to stall showing”finished bouquet update in 135s” leaving me only with freesat channels.

ABM has nothing to do with vpn ABM is only used for making bouquetes from satellite or terrestrial and cable channels. If IPTV try jedimaker xstream to make your bouquets then epgimporter.

What plugin are you using for IPTV?
If jedi or xtreamity just create bouquets as normal and try a channel.
You shouldn't change DNS to 8888.
Have you tried your IPTV sub on an Android device to check it's working?

ABM has nothing to do with vpn ABM is only used for making bouquetes from satellite or terrestrial and cable channels. If IPTV try jedimaker xstream to make your bouquets then epgimporter.

I have been using IPTV autobouquet maker. There appears to be an issue with E2m3uBouquets when running a new script telling me no such file or directory. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted and ran a new script but get the same message

Back