Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

Hi I was installing the script on a h2s for nord, all was going well untill the end when I got error message the cp could not install,, and it was the locations for the vpn, it said it had no space to install them. I have a empty 32mb usb installed on the box so I was wondering can I sort it, I have the script on my H7 and all is working well Thanks

Hi also if i change vpn provider do I just install the script again ? or do i uninstall it first and if so how. Thank you

Uninstall vpn changer from plugins red to remove plugins, extensions. Then you will need to delete the vpn folder on hdd it should be the vpn name.

Great thanks, I have it on my H7 with nord with google dns and it cuts out the internet and if I restart the box it starts up again, would that be a nord thing

It may have issues connecting to the country, try another country although it should revert back to normal internet without vpn if it drops. You could try restarting network rather than rebooting.

yes I have tried restarting the network to no avail, it wont restart, OK I will try anther country thank you again

Hi I was installing the script on a h2s for nord, all was going well untill the end when I got error message the cp could not install,, and it was the locations for the vpn, it said it had no space to install them. I have a empty 32mb usb installed on the box so I was wondering can I sort it, I have the script on my H7 and all is working well Thanks
Are you sure you did not mean 32GB usb have you initialised the usb drive.

@dsayers2014 , did ever have any time to have a look at IvacyVPN or was it not possible ?

Thanks

Sorry I was having issues as both UDP and TCP files are in the same folder and I would like to have just UDP, I couldnt get around it.

I have created a script

Copy and paste the below in notepad++ edit uuuu with your username and ppp with your password then copy and paste in telnet.

Code:
USERNAME='uuuu'
PASSWORD='pppp'
###############################################################
# Standard Config
# If you change anything below this line, it probably wont
# be able to connect to your VPN.
################################################################
wget -O ivacyvpn.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/master/IvacyVPN/ivacyvpn.sh && sed -i "s/uuuu/$USERNAME/g" ivacyvpn.sh && sed -i "s/pppp/$PASSWORD/g" ivacyvpn.sh && chmod +x ivacyvpn.sh && ./ivacyvpn.sh

As I said I couldn't find a way to remove TCP so both TCP and UDP folders are there try UDP files first then TCP. I dont have an account with then so I have no way of knowing if it works but it should.

Last edited:
@dsayers2014 , I mentioned it was working with newer plugin, but I cannot connect to any uk addresses germany works in UDP it seems fastest but when I turn off openvpn in vpn config changer it does stop but I have to reboot box to get iptv working again restart network in plugin or in portal does not do it. I may go back to older plugin now I have a rought idea what i'm doing. was going to try Google DNS servers to see if they would let me connect to uk.

Thanks
urie

Hello dsayers2014 would you be able to add Keepsolid Unlimited VPN when you have a moment many thanks

OpenVPN configuration guide for all Linux devices | VPN Unlimited
I'll have a look when I get chance. Do you know if they have all there configs in 1 zip file online?

With the above guide it looks like you need to manually download individual files, it's easier for me to have the script to download all from one source then edit when on the box.

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I am not sure if the attached file is the one you need.

Attachments

• VPN_Unlimited_4.23_trusty_i386.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 6
Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I am not sure if the attached file is the one you need.

I need there .ovpn files. I have been on chat with them today and they sent me some but I think they are related to account and slightly different to other VPN files not generic so I dont think it will work.

Back