Timed parental control/lockout

killakmx

I'm having an issue with my son waking up far too early in the morning and watching childrens TV. Is there a way to lock him out of the Zgemma H2H box on Wooshbuild between certain times? Thanks

That's kids for you lol mine are up from 4-6am in a morning watching TV or on their devices easiest way is just completely turn sockets off but imo if watching TV quietly don't see anything wrong in it tbh

That's kids for you lol mine are up from 4-6am in a morning watching TV or on their devices easiest way is just completely turn sockets off but imo if watching TV quietly don't see anything wrong in it tbh
I was thinking more of a plugin. My kids watch enough TV without them starting from dusk and with the way my power outlets are setup, removing plugs every evening isn't an option.

I was thinking more of a plugin. My kids watch enough TV without them starting from dusk and with the way my power outlets are setup, removing plugs every evening isn't an option.
There used to be a plugin press green for plugins green to download plugins then extensions and look for kidditimer don't know if still available or not

Back