UK Sat HD is back - 2023.

There are people with poor internet still who would benefit with sd cs. The one server i had worked very well, watch bt champions league game and dont think it skipped. But the downside is the quality and the fact that its just basic, in the sense theres no movies and series in the cost
There is a market, not a world wide one such as iptv but it would benefit alot of people

There are people with poor internet still who would benefit with sd cs. The one server i had worked very well, watch bt champions league game and dont think it skipped. But the downside is the quality and the fact that its just basic, in the sense theres no movies and series in the cost
There is a market, not a world wide one such as iptv but it would benefit alot of people
I agree and it cannot be tracked via an Ip.

The prevalence of IPTV in the UK seems far too great to cause a significant demographic shift and I envisage this will mostly stay between enthusiasts and enthusiasts who buy lines etc. 😉

When mentioning my motorised setup to friends chatting about their IPTV I've sometimes had to explain why I believe it's better to receive the same channel from the original source and if you're having to convince them you've already lost half of the battle. Some friends who've considered my offer of free labour to inatall multi LNB / motorised systems at no extra cost by the next time I've seen them have often already paid for another annual IPTV sub, suggesting exactly how interested in CS they really must be and some of these have even had Skybox type CS boxes back in the old days.

Then there's the issue with the wideband LNB's since Sky Q and fewer number of 3pm games if only using 28.2e.

The prevalence of IPTV in the UK seems far too great to cause a significant demographic shift and I envisage this will mostly stay between enthusiasts and enthusiasts who buy lines etc. 😉

When mentioning my motorised setup to friends chatting about their IPTV I've sometimes had to explain why I believe it's better to receive the same channel from the original source and if you're having to convince them you've already lost half of the battle. Some friends who've considered my offer of free labour to inatall multi LNB / motorised systems at no extra cost by the next time I've seen them have often already paid for another annual IPTV sub, suggesting exactly how interested in CS they really must be and some of these have even had Skybox type CS boxes back in the old days.

Then there's the issue with the wideband LNB's since Sky Q.
That's because the majority of people don't care where it comes from.
Like when I want some nice wine, I buy a few bottles from Tesco, I don't take my shoes and socks off and start treading grapes

So only sat enthusiasts are allowed to what sat tv on the cheap?
No not at all mate that is not what I said. But they did have a legit card and most of them used it to say avoid paying for multi room. Or to share among a few friends.

It wasn't done for profit.

So how much is the going rate for a line for 28.2 east then for E2? My euro line supplier had it,then dropped it after a week,Probably the cost for it.

Then there's the issue with the wideband LNB's since Sky Q and fewer number of 3pm games if only using 28.2e.
I think the problem is more down to. You can watch any 3pm kick off from a variety of sources and basicly evrey game is shown with English commentary.

With multiple backups. With quite a few matches in 4k now.

Some people just don't want a sat dish stuck on there house I suppose

If an HD or 4k channel from a source such as satellite is transcoded or compressed for IPTV is it still considered HD or 4k etc. respectively?

Last edited:
If an HD or 4k channel from a source such as satellite is transcoded or compressed for IPTV is it still considered HD or 4k etc. respectively?

If it's a genuine 4k etc stream then a lot of TV's recognise it and display a notification (this is from the tv not the device) that 4k/HDR/DOLBY is being displayed.

If it's a genuine 4k etc stream then a lot of TV's recognise it and display a notification (this is from the tv not the device) that 4k/HDR/DOLBY is being displayed.

Would it be proper 4k etc. though as a lot of these IPTV channels whilst described as such often don't look as good as their satellite counterparts?

Would it be proper 4k etc. though as a lot of these IPTV channels whilst described as such often don't look as good as their satellite counterparts?

If my tv recognises it as 4k then I believe it - the tv is doing so completely independently of the device and simply reporting what it recognises. If you're seeing inferior quality streams it's likely they're not true 4k, just ones the supplier is trying to pass off as 4k.

Back