VM some channels gone?

The channels are gone and people need to find alternative ways of watching etc.

Are they going to come back on =No

Is there another way of viewing these channels =Yes

Iptv is most peoples option to view sports channels etc

Motorised satellite is another option

Now tv sports passes and sky go accounts available aswell if you do some research

definitely not IPTV, but looks like ill need a subscription in a few weeks, as i expect this to stop soon
Its strange if you are getting that channel, and nobody else is , everyone is getting News and mix in HD and SD, and football HD. I dont expect football hd to last , but news and mix should stay, as these are free on most genuine VM packages, incidently VM have been ringing customers offering sky sports HD for £20 a month.

see attached below, its showing the golf. seems to stutter now and then but is clearing pretty well.

Attachments

• IMG_1389.jpg
    IMG_1389.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1390.jpg
    IMG_1390.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 75
Someone sent me a screenshot if sky sports ashes clearing this afternoon.
I assumed it was iptv but it had the epg info of "this channel is no longer availible" on screen.

my epg said main even was showing F1 highlights from 11-12
the only channel showing anything golf related was sky sports golf, although the channel ident in the corner of the screen clearly says main event
But the channel ident is in the top left, all mine are in the top right
Not sure what's going on here

my epg said main even was showing F1 highlights from 11-12
the only channel showing anything golf related was sky sports golf, although the channel ident in the corner of the screen clearly says main event
But the channel ident is in the top left, all mine are in the top right
Not sure what's going on here
The ident was in the top left as the scores were being shown on the top right, it’s back in the top right with the F1

Attachments

• 038928EE-63DE-4567-AD4A-B63C16C5BA23.jpeg
    038928EE-63DE-4567-AD4A-B63C16C5BA23.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
not sure what's going on here because my epg says main event is showing sky sports news now.
the only channels showing F1 is the F1 channel but it can't be that if it was showing golf earlier.
Just stop ABM from scanning/updating and report back tomorrow

Had a report earlier that those in NE/Newcastle/Gateshead area are still getting all sports, can anyone confirm/deny?

It’s showing sky sports news now, as per the epg on the sky+ app

Won’t be back from work till after 10pm tomorrow, so expect it to stop working by then

The ident was in the top left as the scores were being shown on the top right, it’s back in the top right with the F1
Press down button turn on service type icons if not already on.

Down button for channel selection screen then configuration show service type icons green to save.

Then show screen shot of channel selection screen, see who spots the difference. You can also press menu, information service but be careful of what that shows.

Sky_Sports_Main_Event.jpg

Last edited:
Back