Zgemma signal strength

rago

Get a bit of freezing on my zgemma replaced my splitters and wiring but still getting it on 2 different servers anyone have any ideas my signal strength and SNRdb are as follows
SNR- 84
AGC- 99
BER- 0
SNR db 34.0

TIA

@pabloescaban are these levels good
Yes they are near perfect, whatever problems you are having have nothing to do with the power levels, if the picture is freezing, stop/start/stop/start then it could be the line, if it's pixellating like this, then it's the splitter and/or the cables to/from it
pixelation01.jpg

Yes they are near perfect, whatever problems you are having have nothing to do with the power levels, if the picture is freezing, stop/start/stop/start then it could be the line, if it's pixellating like this, then it's the splitter and/or the cables to/from it
View attachment 37121
No its just freezing on 2 different servers but reading around it might not just be me

if it's obscure channels like Dmax+1 and Home & Health +1 etc then this is par for the course.
if it's on sports/movies and other popular channels then this isn't and you need a new test line

what cam do you use?
i've found lately CCcam 2.2.1 or 2.30 freeze lots on vm but work fine on my euro sats
mgcamd_1.38r1 works great for me on vermin with no freezes with the same line, if i use cccam it freezes all the time
if your not using mgcamd give it a try it might fix the freezing

what cam do you use?
i've found lately CCcam 2.2.1 or 2.30 freeze lots on vm but work fine on my euro sats
mgcamd_1.38r1 works great for me on vermin with no freezes with the same line, if i use cccam it freezes all the time
if your not using mgcamd give it a try it might fix the freezing
Yeah I'm running mgcamd but at the minute running oscam. Fingers crossed no freezing for an hour

hi all can some one check my power lever are these good I have zgeema boxes running in the household

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190606-231155_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190606-231155_Chrome.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20190606-231150_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190606-231150_Chrome.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 14
Dont look too bad
Except!
channel 4 is a bit weak in SNR, 34 or 34.5 is very bad.
Should all be around 38 or preferably higher.
I wouldnt have thought on channel would have a massive effect, whats it doing?

Dont look too bad
Except!
channel 4 is a bit weak in SNR, 34 or 34.5 is very bad.
Should all be around 38 or preferably higher.
I wouldnt have thought on channel would have a massive effect, whats it doing?
Is it worth buying hdu booster channel 4 on the screenshot does that correspond with a channel on the Zgemma box not sure what iam. Supposed to be looking for on

could try factory resetting the box. If you've tried other test lines and getting the same problem then it could be the box tuner or somethings happened at the VM Exchange end. I've had a problem before where the freezing was caused by a problem on the main cable feed coming into the house. An engineer came and found a problem, can't remember if it was too much signal or less, but it did resolve the issue. I only had this cable issue affecting the Enigma box and not the main VM box. Another friend had similar problem and again a VM engineer found an eroded cable underground.

Back