Zgemma star 2S boot from power down

eddfactor

Hi ive loaded openvix image from openbox.xyz and somtimes if you power down the box it gets stuck on boot any help. I will try and use one of the images on your website as well and let you know

You should only use a patched openvix image on zgemma as vix isnt officially supported on them boxes introduced yourself and download succmnsee's latest image as its vix and has everything in place for you with a full setup guide

what do you format the hdd in fat or ntfs also what do you mean about Once image is flashed and u edit ur 2 files in usr/keys with DCC.

---------- Post Merged at 11:03 AM ----------

on your image the timer gives you an option to title match and weekday etc on this image it dose not is it a plugin i can download. Or can i just use the existing skin that looks almost like the sky box and install it on your image the only thing is i cant download the skin how do i extract it off an other box

Format the USB to FAT in order to flash an image onto your box, as for formating a HDD you can do that from with VIX when you mount it

Once image is flashed if you don't have a line file (newcamd.list file) then you can edit one to add your line, if you have a pre-loaded line file then just FTP it to your box into the user/keys folder

Back