I have an older H96 pro max. Was thinking of buying the X96 air or the H96 max X3. Which one would be the better out of the 2?

Hi guys, can anyone recommend a good hardwired android box?
I’m using stbemu, plex and titanium tv
Internet speeds are shocking over vpn with my current firestick with it being wireless, plus it’s struggling to process the demands.
I’ve been looking at the formuler and Nvidia shields, any opinions greatly appreciated!
Plus 4K is a must ;)
TIA
SHIELDS

The x96 air is a budget box. Most people unless new to IPTV would not use these as there main box unless on a tight budget. I dont normally advise enigma 2 however, i would probably rate the zgemma i55 better than most of the low end android boxes. Or another option is a 4k firestick with lan adapter.

Then if you want to spend around £80 on a box the formuler z7 is probably your best bet. Or you could look at a mag box.

After the that you are really looking at the sheild tv or sheild pro. The z8 or buzz 4500 in my opinion are just not worth the money when it only costs a little more to have a sheild tv.

Disagree re x96 air not being worth being a main box..

have you tried one?

any of the amlogic s905x3 boxes are really smooth and run iptv very well.
thats opinion sure.. and not fact.. but it is a well thought out opinion having sold more than 1000 of them and customers absolutely love them.

best bang for the buck by far

amlogic boxes rip the shite out of the rock chip cpu boxes

Disagree re x96 air not being worth being a main box..

have you tried one?

any of the amlogic s905x3 boxes are really smooth and run iptv very well.
thats opinion sure.. and not fact.. but it is a well thought out opinion having sold more than 1000 of them and customers absolutely love them.

best bang for the buck by far

amlogic boxes rip the shite out of the rock chip cpu boxes
Yes i have tried one. And mighr buy two for the kids bedrooms. would i have it as my main veiwing box? to be honest not a cat in hells chance. You can sell a 1000 of anything if they are cheap enough.

Out of 32GB at the mo

16GB i can do £29 each delivered

best price in UK currently as since lockdown all shipping prices from China to Uk have increased alot

Out of 32GB at the mo

16GB i can do £29 each delivered

best price in UK currently as since lockdown all shipping prices from China to Uk have increased alot
I will get back to you. Waiting for virgin to finish laying cables and turn on. so we have the bandwidth if evreyone turns on there box

Not tried mate they do look good. whether its worth £72 i dont know yet mate. certainly stops it being a firestick direct challenger

yes the £72 price tag is putting me off if it was the same price as the f/stick i might give it ago do we get any discount off of kull media ?

Back