Covid19 Vaccination

Which part ?

OK well, obviously I can't see what you thought was disrespectful if you have already deleted it. So will just move on , I maintain that your wrong but its your show so I will have to concede :cry::laughing:
Maintain what you want, you're wrong. In fact I have warned too many people too many times about their conduct in this or any other thread debating an issue, I was just going to ban you for a week, but I thought, nah, it's on the lesser side of things.

Read this for guidance - Debate amicably. Don't resort to personal insults.

Debate the point, not insult the person who holds the opposite argument to you.

Oh well I gave you the benefit , you don't deserve my support with this attitude, Been a few years on here , there are some great members , shame you soured it for me, I wish everyone all the best for the future .
Bye.

I'll post here just as an update for this thread ( I think I've started too many threads already on this subject lol)

Just heard that Italy bans the use of AstraZeneca following reports of some series side effects.

Its due to two cases of blood clots following the vaccination being reported in Austria.
Apparently Norway has also halted the rollout of the vaccine following
Denmark, Austria, Estonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg & latvia.

full report here by the Express:-
Italy blacklists AstraZeneca batch days after blocking export of vaccines to Australia

I kinda admire those countries for looking after their citizens by siding on precaution, only wish the UK would do the same.

You've got to get this into proportion, there has been 10 million vaccinations in the EU and there has been 30 cases of blood clots in people who have had the jab with no proof it was caused by the vaccine.
In normal times before covid 1 in a 1000 people would get a blood clot and there's proof of this.
As usual scare mongering

Last edited:
I admire those countries who allow their citizens the choice of whether they want the vaccine or not rather than just telling them they can't have it.

Yeah.. you've talked me round by talking sense. I mean, if a government is getting feedback about major adverse events with one particular brand of vaccine let them choose for themselves lol

You've got to get this into proportion, there has been 5 million vaccinations in the EU and there has been 30 cases of blood clots in people who have had the jab with no proof it was caused by the vaccine.
In normal times before covid 1 in a 1000 people would get a blood clot and there's proof of this.
As usual scare mongering

Mr gravehead, its all fine and well telling someone like me "get this into proportion", even I accept what information do I have at hand? I mean I'm limited to what
I can find on the tapity tapity keyboard on internet, but we're talking about the governments of at least seven nations.... So it crosses my mind, what information
do they have, and I'm sure it will be a hundred times more than what either you or I could find... about this vaccine.

Mr gravehead, its all fine and well telling someone like me "get this into proportion", even I accept what information do I have at hand? I mean I'm limited to what
I can find on the tapity tapity keyboard on internet, but we're talking about the governments of at least seven nations.... So it crosses my mind, what information
do they have, and I'm sure it will be a hundred times more than what either you or I could find... about this vaccine.
Like sheep these europeans, Follow the leader.

That's down to European leaders at the end of the day.

If they want to refuse certain vaccines in respect of their population that's their right.

I wasn't telling anyone to get it in proportion, I was talking about the whole situation MR Bonus2010.

Me for one No I don’t even take the flu jag it’s sad to see people getting their heads played with
It would be better if people looked into things before jumping in for ONE
The world is over populated
I think you may have found your one friend on here! It's not me!

Those who have reasons for not taking the vaccine, their minds cant be changed sadly.

While others out there seem selfish and only thinking of themselves and not others.
Yes I come across lots of selfish people in life just putting themselves first. You'd never win a war alone it calls for team work and everyone mucking in.

I don't understand why the EU is whinging that they are not getting enough of the Oxford vaccine, yet half the states are refusing to use it. It seems to me they are just distracting from their poor rollout performance.

I read Yesterday that in the UK there had been 10+ Million oxford vaccines used and 28 cases of Bloodclots, 2 of which were fatal. That is less than average for non-vaccinated people. I didn't delay in getting my 1st jab and will get the 2nd when called.

Back