the problem i had before was had to go into epg importer sources and find my epg and make sure ticked and do a manual scan worked ..

If you're getting no channels or epg it sounds like the provider hasn't added your code correctly, I hope you've not paid for a service yet, is it a test line?
Yes, test line. I used to have the VM line before so always tested beforehand. Thanks for looking out for me Pablo

Yes, test line. I used to have the VM line before so always tested beforehand. Thanks for looking out for me Pablo
As has been mentioned in this thread and others, there's many ways of adding iptv, different plugins etc, ask your provider which he reommends. Jedimakerxtream is popular and similar to VM in feel as it uses the same kind of layout/epg etc

As has been mentioned in this thread and others, there's many ways of adding iptv, different plugins etc, ask your provider which he reommends. Jedimakerxtream is popular and similar to VM in feel as it uses the same kind of layout/epg etc
He requested xtream. Which is why I downloaded that.

Can anyone help on the vpn part please?

ive followed the guide and script but I restart box I don’t the vpn config changer in the plugins? I see the open vpn manager and I can see the vpn user details but I can’t see the config changer so I don’t think the vpn is working. Any advice please?

Excellent guide bud, had a zgemma h2s I wasn't using only used it for vermin line, used your guide to install iptv on it, runs pretty well, thanks bud good info

I have an old Vu Duo box that has been working well over the years but recently I'm seeing it stutter etc. Any recommendations on which option to change to as i like the idea of having the freesat channels via the satellite feeds plus accessing the iptv lists also etc.

if e2 isn't recommended can you guys advise what way to go please?

Thanks in advance guys

I have an old Vu Duo box that has been working well over the years but recently I'm seeing it stutter etc. Any recommendations on which option to change to as i like the idea of having the freesat channels via the satellite feeds plus accessing the iptv lists also etc.

if e2 isn't recommended can you guys advise what way to go please?

Thanks in advance guys
Your box will not cope with iptv on the higher grade HD streams lewington

Yep exactly as i thought moshibeth

Can you recommend the best way to go?
I have most likely set up more boxes than anyone on here and i am talking thousands. Still a cracking box you have in its day but have you tried running iptv on it. Few factors may just do it or a simple £50 firestick hard wired will blow it away

I have most likely set up more boxes than anyone on here and i am talking thousands. Still a cracking box you have in its day but have you tried running iptv on it. Few factors may just do it or a simple £50 firestick hard wired will blow it away
so do u think iptv is better on stick or try and sort the box i have?

any recomendations on apps for firestisk. i have a 2nd gen firestick here somewhere also

Having an issue with IPTV. Running E2 on Edison Mega, openvix. XE & Digibit VPN. When streaming thru the box, i get massive buffer/shutter issue, but stream thru my dream player app its fine. What could be the issue with the box

Having an issue with IPTV. Running E2 on Edison Mega, openvix. XE & Digibit VPN. When streaming thru the box, i get massive buffer/shutter issue, but stream thru my dream player app its fine. What could be the issue with the box
The dream player app is connected to the box via Wifi btw.

Back