GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the plugins menu, press green, should be softcams listed, click the + sign and download CCcam and mgcamd etc, oscam is there too if you need it
have you added freerange after flashing openatv?

Hi mate, yes added free range but no listing for CCcam, Oscam etc. none at all. I will try and re-install Free Range, used install method 1

Hi mate, yes added free range but no listing for CCcam, Oscam etc. none at all. I will try and re-install Free Range, used install method 1
you can download softcams from the plugins menu, press green and wait for the downloadable plugins list to populate

you can download softcams from the plugins menu, press green and wait for the downloadable plugins list to populate
I have done that and the soft cams is not listed.

I have the plugins menu, searched through extensions etc. Cannot see it listed. Something weird going on with it all.

I have got grog build on and have ABM but my skin is not sly q and i have no EPG importer etc.

I scanned and find channels but no soft cam panel etc??
What installation option did you use?
what box do you have?

as far as I know the only thing that isn't installing at the moment is ABM, softcams and skins should be

Yeah i think i made a boo boo by taking out usb to change force back to no force. I will try it again and let you know if successful

Yeah i think i made a boo boo by taking out usb to change force back to no force. I will try it again and let you know if successful
are you using the usb that is usually used on the box for recordings etc, one that has been initialised

are you using the usb that is usually used on the box for recordings etc, one that has been initialised

From the start i downloaded the ATV 6.2, Format FAT32 USB put the zgemma file onto it, I put it in the back of the H2H, Box fish and Boot, Open ATV comes up i then used install method 1 for free range. Once this is done i added ABM, All is ok. I added CCcam file via File Zilla, I go to change cam and Soft Cam Panel is no where to be seen. I have now done it all again and Softcam Manager or panel is no where to be seen, Any ideas?

Right got it working, I had to go into Plugins, This time there was a section for softcams, i downloaded CCcam 2.2.3 and CCcam 2.0. Eventually got it to show up on the info panel. Checked channel and now working.

Never had this trouble before but working now thank god! Just one more box to do!! That can wait haha!!

From the start i downloaded the ATV 6.2, Format FAT32 USB put the zgemma file onto it, I put it in the back of the H2H, Box fish and Boot, Open ATV comes up i then used install method 1 for free range. Once this is done i added ABM, All is ok. I added CCcam file via File Zilla, I go to change cam and Soft Cam Panel is no where to be seen. I have now done it all again and Softcam Manager or panel is no where to be seen, Any ideas?

you don't want a fat32 usb stick, you need one initialised on the box, the one normally used for recordings etc. I don't know if that is why the softam isn't there. I put grogbuild on a h2s at lunchtime and softcam panel is there.

Did the skin install?

Got a new problem now, Although all channels seem to be online it is saying Creating Hardlink to time shift file failed. Filesystem on your time shift device does not support hard links.

you don't want a fat32 usb stick, you need one initialised on the box, the one normally used for recordings etc. I don't know if that is why the softam isn't there. I put grogbuild on a h2s at lunchtime and softcam panel is there.

Did the skin install?

Yeah the skin installed, everything installed except for the soft cam. Maybe its the FAT32 thats the issue, I don't record anything anyways, do i need to start all over again!! HaHa!

Got a new problem now, Although all channels seem to be online it is saying Creating Hardlink to time shift file failed. Filesystem on your time shift device does not support hard links.

thats because you have a fat32 usb stiick in the box. the usb stick MUST BE INITIALISED ON THE BOX

NO dont start again, just initialise the usb stick, menu -> setup -> System -> Storage devices. Once iinitialised restart the box Menu -> Standby/Restart -> Restart

I have tried to initialise now via menu/setup/system/storage device/initialisation/Red button/Yes

Get error unmount cant unmount device or resource busy.

I have tried to initialise now via menu/setup/system/storage device/initialisation/Red button/Yes

Get error unmount cant unmount device or resource busy.
unplug usb stick and then plug it back in and try again

ATV feeds now working 24-01-19

I checked the ATV feeds on my h2s this morning and they still didn't work, I then reflashed box with latest ATV and everything worked. Installed Grogbuild FreeRange using option 1 on the H2S and everything installed as it should, including AutobouquetsMaker.

Edit: Vu+ Uno also had Grogbuild FreeRange installed today with no problems

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back