GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
When on terminal type root then press enter! You will see your box connect then put command line in and press enter!
You can use telnet app on phone enter IP address the same and then type root and enter wait till box connected then type command in!
Webif should work though if everything is right

Hi grog
Been using your image for a while now .Never had any issues until now! My BT sport 1hd has stopped working? Anyone else had this issue ?

Hi grog
Been using your image for a while now .Never had any issues until now! My BT sport 1hd has stopped working? Anyone else had this issue ?

Have you tried updating the autobouquetsMaker config/provider files and then running a scan?

Yes it states ' incompatible version :3.0>3.1'
I've got the latest firmware aswell.Any suggestions?
you've not got the latest autobouquetsMaker.

Press the green button followed by the red button to take you to removable plugins and then select SystemPlugins -> AutobouquetsMaker and uninstall it
Once removed, press the exit button once and then press the green button to take you to downloadable plugins and then select SystemPlugins -> AutobouquetsMaker and install it.

Once installed, exit back to tv picture and then run an autobouquetsmaker scan.

What version have you got installed, grogbuild or grogbuild freerange? based on ATV 6.1 or 6.2?

Press the menu button and then select Information -> About? about half way down you should see Version : 6.x

What is the x?

That's an old build which is probably why you can't update AutobouquetsMaker to the latest version. ATV 6.1 is no longer supported. You need to consider reflashing the box to bring it up to date.

Any advice on which one to update to? Can i do this with a usb stick? And how do i back up settings?

BTW the abm is the latest version

Any advice on which one to update to? Can i do this with a usb stick? And how do i back up settings?

BTW the abm is the latest version
NO ITS NOT, you have ABM 3.0, the latest is 3.1

You can flash grogbuild freerange, see post #1 of this thread. You don't need another USB stick, just keep the USB stick that you use for recordings in the box and follow the instructions,

Ill try updating it like you suggested Grog. Quick question when i back up my files will that be saved onto the usb installed? And after flashing will i be able to use this usb to restore the settings? Or does the flash wipe everything from the usb?

Ill try updating it like you suggested Grog. Quick question when i back up my files will that be saved onto the usb installed? And after flashing will i be able to use this usb to restore the settings? Or does the flash wipe everything from the usb?
Nothing on the usb stick is touched so the backup is still there, but the setup gives you the optoin to keep your timers and line so there should not be the need to restore settings after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back