GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just the epg program info or is it actually showing itv anglia when you watch it? I assume its just the info in which case this in an EPGImporter issue, sometimes it shows the wrong info. This is a third party plugin that unfortunately we can't control
just showing itv anglia, programs are North West, thanks I thought it was me. Cheers

just showing itv anglia, programs are North West, thanks I thought it was me. Cheers
No It's not you, at the moment my ITV is showing ITV News Granada even though I am in the Central region, my ITV HD is Showing ITV News Anglia.

it's just incorrect EPG date, there's quite a few of these, eg
ITV3 is showing, rising damp, george and mildred, heartbeat etc
ITV3+1 is showing Rising damp, Nimalas spice world, george and Mildred, Rasm-E Rasol, Ab Har Koi Chef and so on.

True Entertainment is showing little house on the prarie, murder she wrote, rumpole of the bailey and other geriatric delights
True entertainment+1 is showing ishq subhan allah, rajaa betaa closely followed by tashn-e-ishq
CBS Drama meanwhile is showing McKenzie V Askin (boxing) judge judy, then Ruenrueng V Shiming and so on

the epg jumping back to current time once you set a timer up is an ATV thing, it's a pain in the arse
Hi
I have now flashed again and tried openvix latest via putty all was well but the all4one plugin took a eternity to load, so flashed again with openatv 6.2 via webif all was good but the same time to validate and refresh the plugin, but at least it worked. when I spoke to you before re infinity kept showing on boot I think I had a mix of grog and infinity installed.
I have two questions: when I had the mix of infinity and grog the favourites were in a nice order ie BBC1hd 2hd ITV1hd 4hd 5hd and showed in good order on epg for recording purposes, how do I get to that? is it webif and add to favourites? or is there a way on autobouquets?
And the other one is will restarting the box refresh all4one?
At least I have the box working, as it will not install infinity

Hi
I have now flashed again and tried openvix latest via putty all was well but the all4one plugin took a eternity to load, so flashed again with openatv 6.2 via webif all was good but the same time to validate and refresh the plugin, but at least it worked. when I spoke to you before re infinity kept showing on boot I think I had a mix of grog and infinity installed.
I have two questions: when I had the mix of infinity and grog the favourites were in a nice order ie BBC1hd 2hd ITV1hd 4hd 5hd and showed in good order on epg for recording purposes, how do I get to that? is it webif and add to favourites? or is there a way on autobouquets?
At least I have the box working, as it will not install infinity

Go to autobouquetsmaker>providers
change create HD bouquet from no to yes, then run ABM, this creates a HD bouquet with bbc1hd, 2hd and all the rest

no idea what your second question is supposed to mean:

As pablo has said about the HD bouquet, the plugin is a third party plugin so you would need to message your provider and ask them.

Hi,

Box and channels working fine. However when I try to scroll through the different areas when using the Next>/<Prev buttons it seems to hang a lot, or even when i scroll down through the channels. By hanging i mean i get a loading circle in the top left that going around for 30 seconds or more, almost as if the box is freezing and then it unfreezing and i can click next etc again. Any ideas how i can stop this?

Thanks,

Hi,

Box and channels working fine. However when I try to scroll through the different areas when using the Next>/<Prev buttons it seems to hang a lot, or even when i scroll down through the channels. By hanging i mean i get a loading circle in the top left that going around for 30 seconds or more, almost as if the box is freezing and then it unfreezing and i can click next etc again. Any ideas how i can stop this?

Thanks,
what box are you using? if something like H1 or H2 then enable a swap file. (red button -> plugins -> swap manager)

what box are you using? if something like H1 or H2 then enable a swap file. (red button -> plugins -> swap manager)

Sorry I should of said H.2H .I've enabled it like you said and put to start automatically. See how it goes tomorrow. Cheers!

I installed 6.3 and the autotimer worked however the error came back after grogbuild was installed (n)(n)(n)(n) I will start again!

Last edited:
I installed 6.3 and the autotimer worked however the error came back after grogbuild was installed (n)(n)(n)(n)
Hmm that's odd as Grogbuild doesn't touch the timers plugins at all. I will have a look over the weekend to see if I can replicate on either of my boxes.

Out of interest, did you restore settings? if so try again but don't restore settings. I am wondering if your autotimer file where they are stored has got corrupt

Hmm that's odd as Grogbuild doesn't touch the timers plugins at all. I will have a look over the weekend to see if I can replicate on either of my boxes.

Out of interest, did you restore settings? if so try again but don't restore settings. I am wondering if your autotimer file where they are stored has got corrupt
I made sure that I didnt restore any of the settings just trying 6.3 on its own again.

Installed 6.3 where autotimer 4.3.2 works fine until I install grogbuild, same happens with 6.2. Got 6.3 installed and just added the skins I need and all is working fine.

Last edited:
Hi just added a new line ,every time I change channel I have to refresh the ccam, worked fine before ,anyone else have this problem on zgemma h2h thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back