GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Grog tried installing this on a DM800 hd se but got the error attached. Any idea whats wrong?

View attachment 37826
what is installed on the box at the moment, the script uses ofgwrite to flash the box during setup and the error is suggesting the box doesn't have it installed.
You could try entering the following line commands:

Code:
opkg install ofgwrite && cd $(find /media/hdd/backup_openatv_dm800se/latestforgrogbuild/  -type d  -maxdepth 2 2> /dev/null|sed '$!d') && ofgwrite  -r -k ./
It should then install ofgwrite and then flash the box and setup using the settings you entered.

yes 32gb usb stick. should i convert to ext3 or 4?
ah, yes that might be it, if the usb stick isn't the normal one you use for recording then it will need to be initialised on the box first. You will then need to run the script from very start and ignore my last post.

what is installed on the box at the moment, the script uses ofgwrite to flash the box during setup and the error is suggesting the box doesn't have it installed.
You could try entering the following line commands:

Code:
opkg install ofgwrite && cd $(find /media/hdd/backup_openatv_dm800se/latestforgrogbuild/  -type d  -maxdepth 2 2> /dev/null|sed '$!d') && ofgwrite  -r -k ./
It should then install ofgwrite and then flash the box and setup using the settings you entered.

openatv 6.1 is installed

Using the usb from my zgemmah2h (64gb). Can see the recording and timeshift set up correctly. Tried ofgwrite and got the message attachedWhatsApp Image 2019-03-17 at 16.25.12.jpeg

try flashing 6.2 and then use the instructions in http://www.techkings.org/resources/grogbuild-freerange.59/ these instructions work if installing on bare atv image, the instructions in post 1 of these thread flashes latest atv stable image automatically but for some reason this is causing issues on your box

When I wrote the instructions 6.1 was the stable version, it is no longer supported.

I have a clone receiver and cant get openatv 6.2 to install on it. The link pablo gave me is for official dreambox. Any suggestions?

You don't flash a dm800 by usb as you probably know
There are no images for the clone dreambox to enable you to flash grogbuild or wooshbuild
Also the memory and flash memory are not sufficient

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back