GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of interest, is there much in your timeshift folder, my timeshift is just about 25mb but it does depends on your settings

out of interest, is there much in your timeshift folder, my timeshift is just about 25mb but it does depends on your settings

Not much in there either. I guess I could always save what i want via Filezilla etc and Initilaize.H52TC Fig6.JPG

hmm so that's not looking bad either.

If you right click on each of the folders on the 'harddisk' and then select properties, do any of the folders show a high 'size'. Just wonder if there are hidden files on there?

hmm so that's not looking bad either.

If you right click on each of the folders on the 'harddisk' and then select properties, do any of the folders show a high 'size'. Just wonder if there are hidden files on there?

Oops, think the Mrs 60 episodes of Escape to the Country maybe the culprit. I shall be having a 'word'.
H52TC Fig7.JPG

Just noticed that when I change channels the zgemma h2h box display flickers between the time and tv channel. Anyway of correcting this

Just noticed that when I change channels the zgemma h2h box display flickers between the time and tv channel. Anyway of correcting this
press the menu and select Setup -> Usage & Gui -> Display -> LED display settings and set 'Show on LED' to 'clock always' and then press the green button to save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back