GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
no hdd or usb plugged in atm
From the instructions :
We are pleased to say we are the first build installed via command line that does not require you to flash the box with openATV or openVix before installing the build, the GrogBuild Freerange Installation does it for you. Assuming that you have your USB/HDD connected to the box (used for recordings etc) then you can use this method.

hi just intsalled the usb worked fine then installed the image tried to install the line through your add a line but i cant get it to work it was an
n line is this ok ? or do i need somthing different thanks in advance

hi just intsalled the usb worked fine then installed the image tried to install the line through your add a line but i cant get it to work it was an
n line is this ok ? or do i need somthing different thanks in advance
Any line works with grogbuild freerange.
When you put the details into add-a-line, make sure it's exactly as supplied by your provider.
CWS lines are classed as mgcamd, so choose that in the plugin.
Lines that begin with N: or C: need CCcam to be chosen in the plugin,
in either scenario, click replace
then click Blue

hi and good morning i have done this and it does not work will show you what i have.
iv installed the line in all 3 of the cams and restarted and it doesn't work not sure what to do next any help is welcome thanks in advance the line definatly work as iv tried it on a h2h but they normally go in the mgcamd1.38r1 my line is set up as follows

CWS = sstreams.xyz 3501 ********** ********** 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
so i assume sstreams.xyz is the server
the first line ************ is the username
the 2nd line ************ is the password
port is 3501
dont understand where iam going wrong

Attachments

• IMG_7543.JPG
    IMG_7543.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7544.JPG
    IMG_7544.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7545.JPG
    IMG_7545.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 21
when you press the blue button what happems?

if you come out of the plugin back to blank screen then press menu -> InfoPanel -> Softcam panel is cam1 set? does it start if you press the green button?

What channel is the box on atm, I see you just have the Grogbuild Freerange image displayed, I assume things like bbc 1 SD are working

cam 1 is set the cam starts but no pics
Lets run a few tests?

press the green button on your remote and select Dream explorer, now browse to /usr/keys and select the CCcam.cfg file, it should open up. does it contain your line?

if so, press the exit button a couple of times until you return to the Plugin Browser and select E2Iplayer. Now select the Union Flag and then WatchSeries. Now just select the top item in each of the lists that appear, the last one should start streaming, does it stream OK?

right the line is in there but it reads
CWS = sstreams.xyz 3501 ********** ********** 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
is it supposed to be
N: sstreams.xyz 3501 ********** ********** 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 ???
streams no problem

You have a CWS line, these don't work on ARM boxes like H7C, you need a C line or oscam, C lines and Oscam lines won't use that port number, it will change, ask your provider to change it at the server

ok go back to dream explorer plugin and open the CCcam.cfg file and change the CWS= to N: and then restart the cam. that's the easiest, I will check the plugin to see if I can see what's happened

ok go back to dream explorer plugin and open the CCcam.cfg file and change the CWS= to N: and then restart the cam. that's the easiest, I will check the plugin to see if I can see what's happened
ok i did that its exactly the same its like when you got a line thats not working but streams ok

CWS lines and N lines use different port numbers, the line can be generated as CWS, C or N, all three use different port numbers to each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back