Liberty shield vpn router

Seen a comment about the liberty shield router that you can put it back to factory settings.. anyone done this and reconfigured with a different VPN?

Must be quiet popular it says out of stock now :grimacing:
Hows it been performing when footie is on ? You will have to try it when merseyside derby is on lol :(y)::grin:

Must be quiet popular it says out of stock now :grimacing:
Hows it been performing when footie is on ? You will have to try it when merseyside derby is on lol :(y)::grin:
Its done well rs handles all devices quite well but at moment I've just connected my phone and box to it as kids and missus don't really need it apart from elsist lad is online gaming I'm happy with it be honest £13.99 well spent I think I didn't even know they had sold out @makido ordered the spider one would be interesting to see how that performs with iptv and speeds before connected and whilst connected

Yeah bargain at that price if it does what ya need it to.
Just been reading about some vpn servers even being blocked when footie is on ffs they throwing everything but the kitchen sink at blocking streaming ffs

Yeah bargain at that price if it does what ya need it to.
Just been reading about some vpn servers even being blocked when footie is on ffs they throwing everything but the kitchen sink at blocking streaming ffs
Tell me about it at least we will get the off season with no blocks will play catchup then

still available direct from liberty Shield here...
https://www.libertyshield.com/home/pricingandplans/1
I looked @ these myself but some people were saying they didn't have the processing power to run HD iptv so didn't bother in then end & have dropped £100+ on a linksys 3200(not arrived yet)
I take it you guys who've bought the liberty are all good this weekend?
both my subs sd feeds only working

still available direct from liberty Shield here...
https://www.libertyshield.com/home/pricingandplans/1
I looked @ these myself but some people were saying they didn't have the processing power to run HD iptv so didn't bother in then end & have dropped £100+ on a linksys 3200(not arrived yet)
I take it you guys who've bought the liberty are all good this weekend?
both my subs sd feeds only working
Were only getting 2 sd feeds working tried on a free vpn app to see if that helps and does but only get 2gb to use

So you recommend the liberty shield router for the mag 254 also?

Where did you get it from for £13.99?
If you don't mind plugging me up :)
Amazon but think they've sold out now but liberty shield does them aswell on their website

Cheers guys. I'll get myself one
Is it pretty straight forward in terms of setting up?
Just plug & play in to my existing talk talk router?

Back