Liberty shield vpn router

What’s the difference between the basic and the Pro mate. Other than price.
Couldn't say mate as I went for basic not too sure good question have a look on there website mate should tell you difference and add it to this thread if you want mate will help others who look at this thread

AMAZON WILL HAVE THE LIBERTY SHIELD LITE ROUTER BACK IN STOCK ON THE 13TH MARCH 2019 AND PRICE IS NOW £15.99 GONE UP BY A COUPLE OF QUiD

But all isp routers use both so dosnt really make a difference if 2.4 or 5ghz

They do.

However 5Ghz is best for sending large amounts of data i.e. for steaming. However it is shite at long distances.

2.5Ghz is good but it suffers from a lot of interference because quite a few devices run of this frequency.

In real life it just depends on a number of factors but like you have said previously, you won't know until you try.

They do.

However 5Ghz is best for sending large amounts of data i.e. for steaming. However it is shite at long distances.

2.5Ghz is good but it suffers from a lot of interference because quite a few devices run of this frequency.

In real life it just depends on a number of factors but like you have said previously, you won't know until you try.
True mate I disable 5ghz on my isp and just use 2.4ghz

hahaha sorry mate only just received it today & believe me I more than feel your pain having just dropped £130 on a linksys 3200 with expressvpn sub :-(
Ouch I feel for you I take my post back now lol could you post your findings with your router with vpn on and off with speeds so people can see the different make routers and speeds please mate if you don't mind

Ouch I feel for you I take my post back now lol could you post your findings with your router with vpn on and off with speeds so people can see the different make routers and speeds please mate if you don't mind
Sure no worries, what site is everyone using to test speed & what countries?

Back