Liberty shield vpn router

I was going to get one, infact I still might just to have a look. Was wrecking my mind all day trying to set Digibit up on a router I already have..has actually out me in a bad mood lol

I did mine off my phone and off my box
I use smart stb on my TV & have a mag254 running too but hard to judge speeds correctly as youngest is glued to xbox all night & mrs watching Netflix or kindle while I watch iptv lol, quick test on my moby returns the following
VPN ON connected to London
49.64 Mb/s down
5.70Mb/s up
ping 194ms
VPN OFF
99.11Mb/s down
6.13 Mb/s up
ping 175ms

I use smart stb on my TV & have a mag254 running too but hard to judge speeds correctly as youngest is glued to xbox all night & mrs watching Netflix or kindle while I watch iptv lol, quick test on my moby returns the following
VPN ON connected to London
49.64 Mb/s down
5.70Mb/s up
ping 194ms
VPN OFF
99.11Mb/s down
6.13 Mb/s up
ping 175ms
Its just a case of trying different locations as with mine in UK there's 17 servers to try aint tried them all not enough hours in day

Its just a case of trying different locations as with mine in UK there's 17 servers to try aint tried them all not enough hours in day
exactly mate 160 countries on Express but as long as I get to watch my football in peace it doesn't matter providing it does the job & a stable 50Mb/s should do it hopefully :emoji_fingers_crossed:
I've got a different cheap as chips vpn on my moby too & surprisingly I found Hong Kong was 1 of the fastest servers available on that 1

Last edited:
exactly mate 160 countries on Express but as long as I get to watch my football in peace it doesn't matter as providing it does the job & a stable 50Mb/s should do it hopefully :emoji_fingers_crossed:
I've got a different cheap as chips vpn on my moby too & surprisingly I found Hong Kong was 1 of the fastest servers available on that 1
Think there's about 5 countries on mine and 17 different locations on each I only get 40mbps but drops to 28mbps so stable enough for me lol

What kind of speeds are yous getting running vpn on router, using digibit I get a poor 7mb , not sure
if its them or my old asus rt n66u
If you go to post 1 look through the posts it states speeds connected to router and my speeds when not mate alot faster speed than the 7mbps your getting mate

Without VPN

Download 37.4Mbps; Upload 10.3Mbps; Ping 14ms

With VPN (Spain)

Download 12.0Mbps; Upload 8.66Mbps; Ping 61ms

eopenbox.co. uk sell the router for 26£
Plus free month

Attachments

• what-is-vpn-router.jpg
    what-is-vpn-router.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 11
Hi I was wondering whats the best way to check the liberty shield vpn is connected and working correctly. I've just purchased and wanted to now I'm up and running
What devices do you have connected mate any what has ggogle chrome where you can type what's my ip address

Hi I was wondering whats the best way to check the liberty shield vpn is connected and working correctly. I've just purchased and wanted to now I'm up and running

You will have a different name for the device. You then have to go on to your liberty shield account and go on to the dashboard and select the server. When you pick the server it will tell you to reset the router. Then google ip location and it will show you.

Baz will be able to give you any additional information. I'm quite liking how easy it is to switch between my normal internet and the VPN

Back