Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

hi lads just having issue for zgemma 6.3 openatv
vpn digibit

i have used both the script and VPN Script Generator

installs the vpn manager

But no servers apper its just blank on the left hand side were the list of servers should be

any ideas no errors happen when o run both of them i have uninstalled twice and got to page 16 before i wrote this any help would be great

@dsayers2014 , managed to get vpn manager to work with the 3 different vpn's , without having to use script to change username and password every time I wanted to try different vpn.
I must have missed your post about pass.file found info on other forum where murxer is just had to copy pass.file for each vpn into there config folder :smiley:

i have done that , i had a folder name dignit in hdd but is gone i have a folder etc/openvpn no files in it , i have downloaded congfiles from digibit website will i store them in a folder?
there will be no files in ect\openvpn untill you manage to set it up are you sure you hard drive is mounted

hi igot my nord all set up and got it working but cant get the bloody thing back to normal when i switch it off.no channels.i think its not logging back to my network.any ideas anyone TIA

hi igot my nord all set up and got it working but cant get the bloody thing back to normal when i switch it off.no channels.i think its not logging back to my network.any ideas anyone TIA
Are you using vpn manager ? if so are you pressing red button to stop vpn then exit vpn manager.

yes yes n yes lol ive tried all setting changes and its on n works but wont reconnect to normal iptv after.tried different dns different settings in vpn manager.its sending me mad lol

there will be no files in ect\openvpn untill you manage to set it up are you sure you hard drive is mounted
cheers for that somthing simple as always was doing install on a test box so didn't have hdd installed all good cheers

Hi installed and everythings great except when i press red button to turn vpn off it wont turn off. I have to restart my zgemma to turn the vpn off. Is this right or have i got my settings wrong somewhere ?
Cheers Neal

Wooshbuild 6.4 and digibit.

Hi dsayers2014. When you say network settings can you point me in the right direction?​

hi is it network-openvpn-red button remove service?

I'm not sure about openatv but vix menu, setup, network, utilities, OpenVPN

ATV might have network in system menu or maybe quick menu

Great stuff thats done the trick. Can now turn it off via network settings. Thanks for your help.
Btw set the plugin up using your great script, works perfectly.
Cheers Neal

Having issues trying to load script. When i enter script it keeps going back to root@tv any ideas what im doing wrong

Last edited:
Followed all of it, and it looked good until the stream started to run in almost slo mo/buffering.

using h52tc, Open ATV 6.4

Any ideas?

Reactions: apl
Back