Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

Good Morrning all im a bit bamboozled as usual I have an Alpha x Linux box that is running Stalker and i would like to put my vpn onto it.The box has openvpn in settings and when opened asks for username and password.Then config files underneath.I have downloaded the con fig files.The problem i have ishow to get the files onto the box.I have downloaded putty and connected to the box,so i enter root hit enter then password comes up so what is the password not seen this mentioned in the instructions i have read so step 1 im stuck. Could all my details be put onto a usb stick and put onto the box that way.Really apprieciate help Cheers Chrisal

Hi trying to look at another way of getting vpn onto golden interstar alpha x.Is it possible to put openatv onto this box as i see no support for being able to put one of the builds on after.Is linux and E2 the same?? Chrisal

DSayers thanks for reply as i can see not good be happy with a positive perhaps have to go to golden interstar .Thank you

Good Morrning all im a bit bamboozled as usual I have an Alpha x Linux box that is running Stalker and i would like to put my vpn onto it.The box has openvpn in settings and when opened asks for username and password.Then config files underneath.I have downloaded the con fig files.The problem i have ishow to get the files onto the box.I have downloaded putty and connected to the box,so i enter root hit enter then password comes up so what is the password not seen this mentioned in the instructions i have read so step 1 im stuck. Could all my details be put onto a usb stick and put onto the box that way.Really apprieciate help Cheers Chrisal
it could be Telnet (Puty): Login: root, Password: sky1122

Morning urie thanks for reply i have just tried your suggestion and no joy mate.When i open putty it doesnt open as it usually does like when you open e2 all i get is 4numbers/letters in top corner where i put root/enter then get password at this point no input is allowed so enter again no password comes up log in not allowed and then back to first line so cant move anywhere.But thanks im just loading the config files onto a stick and going to see if the box picks them up Cheers

Well loaded configs straight onto stick put in box which found the vpn put my username in which couldnt be used as it was my email address which was to long .So went to vpn help who said to run on linux need to use ubunto??.SO i need to try and read about that.Any idiots guide you Know off

@satishkumar check here if your still having issues it may give you an idea whats happening.

Test OpenVPN script generator

Hi im looking for users to test a new version of the script.

Setup is similar but this version will install VPN Manager with an option to edit username and password via the plugin in case it was incorrectly put on the generator.

First open Putty, and in the HostName (or IP address) box enter the enigma2 boxes IP address, and then click the Telnet radio button and click open

screenshot-132-png.28837

And then log in using the word, root

screenshot-133-png.28838

Users can visit

Code:
https://e2openvpn.com/test_gen/

Add there username and password this will now generate a script.

Copy and paste the script in putty and hit enter you should now have the option for what VPN you want to use:

1) Nord VPN
2) IP Vanish
3) Digibit
4) PureVPN
5) PIA VPN
6) Windscrape
7) SurfShark
8) TorGuard
9) Ivacy
10) Quite

Choose your option and hit Enter this should then download the configs and once finished it will say OpenVPN Configs downloaded Please Start OpenVPN.

You will be asked to enter your choice again but you can ignore this.

Reboot box and goto plugins, VPN Manager and choose a country.

View attachment 49369

If you receive auth errors you can press menu and check the location is correct it should be /hdd/vpn_name. You can also check username and password is correct and edit if needed.

@satishkumar check here if your still having issues it may give you an idea whats happening.

Test OpenVPN script generator

Hi im looking for users to test a new version of the script.

Setup is similar but this version will install VPN Manager with an option to edit username and password via the plugin in case it was incorrectly put on the generator.

First open Putty, and in the HostName (or IP address) box enter the enigma2 boxes IP address, and then click the Telnet radio button and click open

screenshot-132-png.28837

And then log in using the word, root

screenshot-133-png.28838

Users can visit

Code:
https://e2openvpn.com/test_gen/

Add there username and password this will now generate a script.

Copy and paste the script in putty and hit enter you should now have the option for what VPN you want to use:

1) Nord VPN
2) IP Vanish
3) Digibit
4) PureVPN
5) PIA VPN
6) Windscrape
7) SurfShark
8) TorGuard
9) Ivacy
10) Quite

Choose your option and hit Enter this should then download the configs and once finished it will say OpenVPN Configs downloaded Please Start OpenVPN.

You will be asked to enter your choice again but you can ignore this.

Reboot box and goto plugins, VPN Manager and choose a country.

View attachment 49369

If you receive auth errors you can press menu and check the location is correct it should be /hdd/vpn_name. You can also check username and password is correct and edit if needed.
Keep getting the reply invalid
invalid option
Please enter your choice:

Followed all guides to the letter, installed using script, went fine and all looks okay on screen but when clicking a country to connect, the icon spins green for 30 secs then goes red suggesting not connected. Tried multiple countries but all same problem.
Tested ip and confirms no vpn connection (but Internet is fine).
Using PIA VPN and on a zgemma H9 twin running openvix 6.3 and latest wooshbuild.
Any ideas to try?

Followed all guides to the letter, installed using script, went fine and all looks okay on screen but when clicking a country to connect, the icon spins green for 30 secs then goes red suggesting not connected. Tried multiple countries but all same problem.
Tested ip and confirms no vpn connection (but Internet is fine).
Using PIA VPN and on a zgemma H9 twin running openvix 6.3 and latest wooshbuild.
Any ideas to try?
have you tried another device to make sure user name and password are correct.

have you tried another device to make sure user name and password are correct.
I use my PIA on android and Windows using same details. Guessed it would tell me if login was wrong but may not? I've checked to see if PIA have a different login for this sort of thing but can only see this main one.

Yes!!! Sorted it!!!
Something must have gone wrong somewhere along the line. Reinstalled several times using this guide but still didn't work. Decided to delete the plugin then went through the file system and made sure the config files were deleted including the folder/files that were created in hdd. After all cleared I restarted box and ran the script again, worked straight away! Obviously a rogue file wasn't deleted when removing and reinstalling the plugin. This manual clear up before starting again seems to have solved it!

Does anyone know how to set this up for keepsolid vpn. I have tried via putty in post 1, getting this error
VPN.sh && ./VPN.s
-bash: ./VPN.s: No such file or directory

Keepsolid only provide a opvn file for openvpn. I can't see any config files to edit to try second method.

Back