Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

Hi thank you for this great plugin I managed to get surfshark running on it, but I also would like to try ivacy but no server will connect, I know the user and password is correct, just wondering if anyone has got ivacy working, thanks
Hi mate I noticed that you have had surfshark running I,m not that great with all this I was hoping you could give me a step by step tutorial on how to add this to my zgemma using telnet it would be appreciated cheers

I'm struggling setting surfshark vpn up the username and password seem to be very long.
Set windscribe up and got the work don't no were im going wrong

Attachments

• 20200920_194454.jpg
    20200920_194454.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 22
VPN manager plugin

This VPN manager makes things a bit easier as no need to mess around editing files

You can download the plugin from here
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/raw/master/enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.3_all.ipk

Install it.

Now download the config files from your provider and send all config files to HDD/vpn create the vpn folder if needed.

Now open VPN manager then menu and set the following settings:
All config in one folder: yes
Save directory is default hdd/vpn
Add username and password then exit

You should be able to choose a country.

For long username and password in terminal openwebife or putty you can use this command just change USERNAME and PASSWORD with your details

Code:
cd .
init 4
sleep 3
sed -i '$i config.vpnmanager.username=USERNAME' /etc/enigma2/settings
sed -i '$i config.vpnmanager.password=PASSWORD' /etc/enigma2/settings
init 3

Last edited:
VPN manager plugin

This VPN manager makes things a bit easier as no need to mess around editing files

You can download the plugin from here
Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/raw/master/enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.3_all.ipk

Install it.

Now download the config files from your provider and send all config files to HDD/vpn create the vpn folder if needed.

Now open VPN manager then menu and set the following settings:
All config in one folder: yes
Save directory is default hdd/vpn
Add username and password then exit

You should be able to choose a country.

For long username and password in terminal openwebife or putty you can use this command just change USERNAME and PASSWORD with your details

Code:
cd .
init 4
sleep 3
sed -i '$i config.vpnmanager.directory=/hdd/openvpn/' /etc/enigma2/settings
sed -i '$i config.vpnmanager.username=USERNAME' /etc/enigma2/settings
sed -i '$i config.vpnmanager.password=PASSWORD' /etc/enigma2/settings
You are a God didn't need to create a vpn file there was a surfshark vpn one there already just when onto the open vpn selected menu the all files into 1 and bang all country's come up

hi , im just getting this when trying to set up 3 day trial on ;

This site can’t be reached
client.my-private-network.co.uk’s server IP address could not be found.

hi , im just getting this when trying to set up 3 day trial on ;

This site can’t be reached
client.my-private-network.co.uk’s server IP address could not be found.
I guess you are trying my private network? Looks like there config file location has changed. Do you know where the download is?

Do i not need to create an account first with your private network ( username /password ) ? or can i use the menu on the openvpn to put my username/password in
Thanks

You need to create an account first. It's not my service that's just the name of the vpn provider.

Edit you can FTP etc/openvpn/ and edit user.txt file to change the username/password

Back