Zgemma Star 2S Newcamd.list file missing on Wooshbuild Install

I am a newbie at this so pardon my ignorance.

My provider had me mucking about a bit and so I decide to install a new build to see if my freezing issues got sorted.

I tried to FTP in to back up my files, but none of the default settings worked.

I finally gave up and noted down the CWS lines and flashed by box with Woosh.

I tried to incorporate the new newcamd.list file (i created in notepad++) in the installation, to no avail.

I finally now have Ftp access but there is no newcamd.list fine under user/keys.

Can I get a new newcamd.list file in there? and how do I get about it. Would I have to ask my provider for new CCam files?

I am a newbie at this so pardon my ignorance.

My provider had me mucking about a bit and so I decide to install a new build to see if my freezing issues got sorted.

I tried to FTP in to back up my files, but none of the default settings worked.

I finally gave up and noted down the CWS lines and flashed by box with Woosh.

I tried to incorporate the new newcamd.list file (i created in notepad++) in the installation, to no avail.

I finally now have Ftp access but there is no newcamd.list fine under user/keys.

Can I get a new newcamd.list file in there? and how do I get about it. Would I have to ask my provider for new CCam files?

just create a notepad file and name it newcamd.list and copy and paste you line details in and save. Now drop the newcamd.list file into the keys folder.
you should also have a file called mgcam_cfg file in keys as well, then restart mgcam 1.38 in softcams

just create a notepad file and name it newcamd.list and copy and paste you line details in and save. Now drop the newcamd.list file into the keys folder.
you should also have a file called mgcam_cfg file in keys as well, then restart mgcam 1.38 in softcams
Hey Garyth

Thanks... That is exactly what I thought as I got the lines out from using Dream Explorer on the previous build.

I have the file loaded up using filezilla and have restarted multiple times, but no luck. The line was working until i started flashing, so I am confident it is not the line.

The only thing is I do not have a mgcam_cfg file but instead have mg_cgf

Hey Garyth

Thanks... That is exactly what I thought as I got the lines out from using Dream Explorer on the previous build.

I have the file loaded up using filezilla and have restarted multiple times, but no luck. The line was working until i started flashing, so I am confident it is not the line.

The only thing is I do not have a mgcam_cfg file but instead have mg_cgf

that's a typo mistake on my behalf. So your line begins CWS = line details yeah? mg_cfg file should be the other file in keys

Yea I have a N Line... starts with CWS = is there any particular file format I have two save the newcamd.list file as? or just a normal txt file?

on woosh the file should have been there, edit file.., copy text.., save.
If not there spend 30 mins reflashing.

No Garyth I havent....

I have even tried the USB import. The importer recognises the import, but I have restarted the Cam a million times to no avail

You sure that lines good? goto menu?> system> setup> network> network test> are all ticked green?

You sure that lines good? goto menu?> system> setup> network> network test> are all ticked green?
all the ticks are fine... bar the DHCP as i use a custom subnet layering, i have a static ip. So thats fine.

The line was working like an 2 hours ago when I was watching Sky Sports F1.

Also a quick heads up that using FTP is a waste of time - much quicker to just add / edit files on your box via your network devices...

eo92u3C.jpg

Hey guys, thanks for all the help.

I flashed the Scumsnee image last night and it all worked correctly. There must have been something going wrong when I installed woosh.

I am re-flashing to woosh again after the confirmation the line is correct. I also have an addition cline now, so hopefully it will be up and running soon.

Thank You!

sorry to bother you guys as iam new to all this but maybe you can help i have downloaded wooshbuild from tech kings and to be honest i have had no problem flashing my zgemma hs2 but i checked the file containing misc files and its empty i downloaded it a second time and unzip and it contains nothing, the zgemma file is fine and loaded but i cant seem to get anything when i look at the CCcam file or newcamdlist they both contain nothing any ideas or help cheers Yamaha

sorry to bother you guys as iam new to all this but maybe you can help i have downloaded wooshbuild from tech kings and to be honest i have had no problem flashing my zgemma hs2 but i checked the file containing misc files and its empty i downloaded it a second time and unzip and it contains nothing, the zgemma file is fine and loaded but i cant seem to get anything when i look at the CCcam file or newcamdlist they both contain nothing any ideas or help cheers Yamaha

hi, do you mean no files in the whoosbuild folder? have you installed wooshbuild and copied your line over on a usb stick using usb cam importer?

Back