Box crashing mid playback of a recording

jimzgemma

My h5.2tc does the same. Go past x16 fast forward and get a circle in top left hand corner and freezes until I switch if off.

Running wooshbuild v7.002

cactikid

VIP Member
i have advised others to use externally powered only to reduce issues.

curious what way it was setup on box and is it set to ext3- ext4?

cactikid

VIP Member
sounds like its setup correctly but i had 2 usb drives that had issues and now using 2tb externally powered toshiba desktop ones.

celticfc

TK Veteran
sounds like its setup correctly but i had 2 usb drives that had issues and now using 2tb externally powered toshiba desktop ones.
the only reason i dont use/like external is bcse of all the wires plugs ect.
thanx for ur wisdom
ps
i was thinking of upgrading to a better box

cactikid

VIP Member
most of the time recordings build up and still got catch up on recordings over 4 years ago so dont get the time, on my saorview box i need to free up space and started from 2016 and now on feb 2017 lol

celticfc

TK Veteran
most of the time recordings build up and still got catch up on recordings over 4 years ago so dont get the time, on my saorview box i need to free up space and started from 2016 and now on feb 2017 lol
wil u ever watch all the recordings ?

cactikid

VIP Member
planning not to die until all recordings viewed then ,or until sh!t happens:(y)::poop:
i am in one box and my external hdd are in the others with my 5-1 sound system and 50 inch tv playing with the underground music:grin::grin:

Attachments

• coffin.jpg
    coffin.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 6

celticfc

TK Veteran
planning not to die until all recordings viewed then ,or until sh!t happens:(y)::poop:
i am in one box and my external hdd are in the others with my 5-1 sound system and 50 inch tv playing with the underground music:grin::grin:
i hope u have a loooooooong live , ul need it