Box crashing mid playback of a recording

My h5.2tc does the same. Go past x16 fast forward and get a circle in top left hand corner and freezes until I switch if off.

Running wooshbuild v7.002

i have advised others to use externally powered only to reduce issues.

curious what way it was setup on box and is it set to ext3- ext4?

sounds like its setup correctly but i had 2 usb drives that had issues and now using 2tb externally powered toshiba desktop ones.

sounds like its setup correctly but i had 2 usb drives that had issues and now using 2tb externally powered toshiba desktop ones.
the only reason i dont use/like external is bcse of all the wires plugs ect.
thanx for ur wisdom
ps
i was thinking of upgrading to a better box

most of the time recordings build up and still got catch up on recordings over 4 years ago so dont get the time, on my saorview box i need to free up space and started from 2016 and now on feb 2017 lol

most of the time recordings build up and still got catch up on recordings over 4 years ago so dont get the time, on my saorview box i need to free up space and started from 2016 and now on feb 2017 lol
wil u ever watch all the recordings ?

planning not to die until all recordings viewed then ,or until sh!t happens:(y)::poop:
i am in one box and my external hdd are in the others with my 5-1 sound system and 50 inch tv playing with the underground music:grin::grin:

Attachments

• coffin.jpg
    coffin.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 6
planning not to die until all recordings viewed then ,or until sh!t happens:(y)::poop:
i am in one box and my external hdd are in the others with my 5-1 sound system and 50 inch tv playing with the underground music:grin::grin:
i hope u have a loooooooong live , ul need it

Back