OZONE1864

Hello,
OpenATV 6.2 Latest Version comes with Softcam Panel built-in or I need to install it manual from plugins menu ?
If there is any better alternative way please tell !
Thanks,

Hello,
OpenATV 6.2 Latest Version comes with Softcam Panel built-in or I need to install it manual from plugins menu ?
If there is any better alternative way please tell !
Thanks,

There won't be a softcam panel because there's no softcams installed.
When you go to plugins and click green to show downloadable plugins, you may be able to download them, but not usually in plain openatv, you can use the universal softcam feed which will add them to this menu, when you've installed a softam or two, this creates a softcam panel for you to play with

Why not put a build on from the downloads section! Grog free range or Wooshbuild Infinity!!
I am not living in UK, and wooshbuild features are mostly for UK people !

There won't be a softcam panel because there's no softcams installed.
When you go to plugins and click green to show downloadable plugins, you may be able to download them, but not usually in plain openatv, you can use the universal softcam feed which will add them to this menu, when you've installed a softam or two, this creates a softcam panel for you to play with
Ok so you mean Softcam panel is not found in openATV by default. If I add the Cccam.cfg file to /usr/keys/
This panel will appear ? or I will have to install the Universal Softcam Feed anyway ?
Thank you !

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so you mean Softcam panel is not found in openATV by default. If I add the Cccam.cfg file to /usr/keys/
This panel will appear ? or I will have to install the Universal Softcam Feed anyway ?
Thank you !

that is correct, the CCcam.cfg is the line, not the softcam, when you install the softcam feed as per the instructions in downloads section, then when you go to green/green (downloadable plugins) the softcams are there to install, when you've installed one or two, you will have a softcam panel to use

that is correct, the CCcam.cfg is the line, not the softcam, when you install the softcam feed as per the instructions in downloads section, then when you go to green/green (downloadable plugins) the softcams are there to install, when you've installed one or two, you will have a softcam panel to use
I found OpenATV Softcam Feed Universal_3.0 latest version.
If I install it, then insert the Cccam.cfg file to the path
will this activate the Softcam Panel ?

Just installing it will activate the softcam panel.
You then install the cams from plugin feeds.
After installing Softcam Feed Universal_3.0 will activate Softcam Panel, and I have the cccam.cfg file in the /usr/keys/
Why do I need to install the cams from plugin feeds ? Can you elaborate please and thanks alot !

Just saying that you don't need to install your own softcam ipk. All available cams are in plugin feeds.
CCcam.cfg is not a cam, it's just a config file for your line.

After installing Softcam Feed Universal_3.0 will activate Softcam Panel, and I have the cccam.cfg file in the /usr/keys/
Why do I need to install the cams from plugin feeds ? Can you elaborate please and thanks alot !
because if not you'll have no active/installed cams to use in panel

Hi, not sure if I am in the right forum but here it goes....

I have an OpenBox V8s with Portuguese Cccam for MEO and NOS TV operators, it seems that recently these operators have changed their SD channels from QPSK to 8PSK, which leaves me with some issues when I try to watch these channels( HD it's fine)
I believe I need a new list of channels with 8PSK for Hispasat 30W but I have no idea where to find them or what to do with them once I have them.

Hi, not sure if I am in the right forum but here it goes....

I have an OpenBox V8s with Portuguese Cccam for MEO and NOS TV operators, it seems that recently these operators have changed their SD channels from QPSK to 8PSK, which leaves me with some issues when I try to watch these channels( HD it's fine)
I believe I need a new list of channels with 8PSK for Hispasat 30W but I have no idea where to find them or what to do with them once I have them.
just do a rescan for their frequency and u will get the channels with 8PSK.

Thanks for your reply

I have tried that yesterday and I still have issues in visualizing the non-HD channels.
Still no image but with audio.

Back