Dark Motor for my 95 cm dish

The problem started a few years ago with the drivers of Zgemma recievers The pure 2 team stated they had fixed the isue
I am referring to threads like this, in Zgemma section: http://www.hd-digital-satcrew.…by-pure2-code/#post112844

"If you have a motor, a small problem has been fixed by PurE2 code...

I do not have a motor but.... A small bug in drivers has been fixed by PurE2 code. To activate the code and get the signal, these are the steps to follow...

1) Tuner config > Simple > Mode > Positioner > Use Power Measurement > YES (So, not DiSEqC but "Positioner"...)

or

2) Mode > Positioner (selecting satellites)... Now, one chooses satellites one can have and then > SAVE, which shows up as USALS, as one gets out (possibly by using EXIT button).

3) After that, one goes to > Positioner setup > (...) Etc. etc. Who knows more, please fill in the gaps... I haven't dealt with a motor in a long time..."

Then, Delfi, or chief coder, says this:

"Seems, it is fixed, besides USALS for diseqc 1.2 as well."
Not heard of this at all but would be interested if anyone has tried this and it works and if so what exact steps are needed to try this method and see if that fixes problem

On its way Tracking no-- NY733226377GB Next day delivery says on receipt.:unsure:
and that box takes openpli as well. I have the AX HD61 and its tops.
l must have doing something wrong in that case, as l tried twice ti install PLIand it wiped all partitioms without giving the option to choose where to install it. l also have another HD51 and it did same to that one. Hence l won't be trying to install it on my AX61 or the Gigablue.(n)

On its way Tracking no-- NY733226377GB Next day delivery says on receipt.:unsure:

l must have doing something wrong in that case, as l tried twice ti install PLIand it wiped all partitioms without giving the option to choose where to install it. l also have another HD51 and it did same to that one. Hence l won't be trying to install it on my AX61 or the Gigablue.(n)
PLI runs sweet on the Gigablue UE as does atv and team blue.

There is no OpeNpli for the AXHD61 and there was a known issue with multIboot on the HD51.
He will have to use what is installed then. Like l said the problem was PLI not giving option of a partition. l even tried a flash to partition 1 which worked ok but there were no other partitions available.

Shame the UE only has 3 slots or id have Vix on it, the ue is my main box, my sf8008 has Vix on one slot Blackhole, Pure E2 slot spare.
m
My Gigablue quad 4k is same with3 partitions. l don't use the sf8008 as much now that l have the AX61with interior HDD

I tried VIX the other day and for some reason it would not send the dish to 19.2 east,every other sat worked,even tried willo build (VIX) and that was the same,PLI worked fine and i am just trying ATV 7.1 and thats working fine also.
l never had any trouble with VIX on the motor while l had it up for 4 yrs useing f1 for a while then a Mutant HD2400.
My problem was the wind gusting down the valley.

Last edited:
l never had any trouble with VIX on the motor while l had it up for 4 yrs useing f1 for a while then a Mutant HD2400
I am assuming the problem is my end because there would of been a thread about it not going to 19.2 east,Had a bit of spare time so started trying different images,they do not take long to set up for sat.

l never had any trouble with VIX on the motor while l had it up for 4 yrs useing f1 for a while then a Mutant HD2400.
My problem was the wind gusting down the valley.
Thank you looking forward to receiving
I was hoping to save everything off of my zgemma H9S and straight onto Mutant but reading on here possibly a problem if i want to continue using Openpli 7.3 ?

I am assuming the problem is my end because there would of been a thread about it not going to 19.2 east,Had a bit of spare time so started trying different images,they do not take long to set up for sat.
Are you sure you had KU band selected and not KA band on 19e?

Last edited:
Back