Gas & Electric Hacks

Like this? What's the tap thing in the middle? I thought the pressure had to be regulated in some way?
I used to fiddle my electric one month in 3 when I had an economy 7 meter know someone who said you could fiddle the economy 7 meters. You could loop out the economy 7 switch so it was on permanently.

1669932275341.png

Oh ye, I forgot, all gas meters are sealed with codes crimps these days, that are recorded by the gas blokes/girls, if they don't register a crimp number big shit for them.
Notwithstanding you can buy the crimps and tools to put the number on from some popular auction sites,
But unless you are confident in you gas connections you could be slowly/quickly kiling your family.

Like this? What's the tap thing in the middle? I thought the pressure had to be regulated in some way?
I used to fiddle my electric one month in 3 when I had an economy 7 meter know someone who said you could fiddle the economy 7 meters. You could loop out the economy 7 switch so it was on permanently.

View attachment 85052

View attachment 85052
Its not needed just to relese air if needed

Code:
By reversing, if you use 50m3, not only have you got that, you have also took 50m3 off what you started with.
EG if it's on 1500 when you start on 1 Dec and you use 50 cubes in ten days, when it's put back right it's on 1450, which means it will take another ten days to get it back to 1500.
This means you've had twenty days free. It's complicated to keep track of your normal usage and their systems are obviously computerised and anomalies will flag up on their system

I wondered a few years ago why they were pushing smart meters, we've had normal meters for eighty years.
The way they were being touted seemed fishy to me, even advertising them on TV and trying strongarm tactics - "you have to have one" etc.

Now it's become obvious why, they knew this was coming all those years back

Back