GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I've ran into an issue installing this through Terminal (Option 1). I added the Sly region, it accepted that and said "this will now be set in your autobouquets maker providers list". The next line says:

fla.sh: line 255: $'\t': command not found

I'm now stuck here and I don't know how to move forward. Anyone any ideas an what I can do?

I just loaded a fresh install of ATV 6.2 before I started.
Mutant 51

Cheers

Hi,

I've ran into an issue installing this through Terminal (Option 1). I added the Sly region, it accepted that and said "this will now be set in your autobouquets maker providers list". The next line says:

fla.sh: line 255: $'\t': command not found

I'm now stuck here and I don't know how to move forward. Anyone any ideas an what I can do?

I just loaded a fresh install of ATV 6.2 before I started.
Mutant 51

Cheers
did it display the region you selected? ie 'You picked East Midlands, this will now be set in your autobouquets maker providers list.'

the \t indicates a tab in the user input you entered for the region.

did the script die after that or carry on to next step, if it carried on then that's fine, once it's completed just check your sky region

I ran that code again, I ran into some other issues. I messed about with it and in the end it seems to have installed ok.

I was going to add a line and I usually use the oscam web UI but I don't seem to have the option for that in webif. Is there a way I can add/access it?

I ran that code again, I ran into some other issues. I messed about with it and in the end it seems to have installed ok.

I was going to add a line and I usually use the oscam web UI but I don't seem to have the option for that in webif. Is there a way I can add/access it?

You can put your oscam line in with the remote, click green, open the 'add a line' plugin and type in the details

there should be a link in openwebif on the left in the 'Extras section', if not try going to http://yourboxip:83 in a browser

Is anybody having issues lately with their cams randomly stopping during the day? I keep having to restart, really annoying.

Hi installed on zgemma h1 fine working great but tried on zgemma Lc and installed on ok but when going in to auto bouquet scanner it does nothing for ever just spinning circle. Tried going in menu service search and auto bouquet it crashes with lots of errors then reboots. Same going into tuner. The LC has only got 1 tuner which is Cable no sat tuner so don’t no if to do with that.

Hi installed on zgemma h1 fine working great but tried on zgemma Lc and installed on ok but when going in to auto bouquet scanner it does nothing for ever just spinning circle. Tried going in menu service search and auto bouquet it crashes with lots of errors then reboots. Same going into tuner. The LC has only got 1 tuner which is Cable no sat tuner so don’t no if to do with that.

Go to tuner config and make sure it's set to scan virginmedia (all systems) set the netid for your area, then go to autobouquetsmaker, update provider files, then perform a scan

It looks like the zgemma lc box is not liking these modern images with all these plugin's
It's best to us a basic image on the zgemma lc box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back