When I use the IPTV (4097) player, the system locks up....
Apologies .... what do you mean by mutiroom setup?
Recording you normally need 2 connections from your supplier which is classed as multiroom and change the stream to DVB1

As Moshibeth said to record from IPTV you need to have stream type set to DVB (1) but that may also not work some iptv providers just use 4097.

hey , sorry for jumping on thread but wasnt sure where to post , i have tried on a zgemma i55 plus and h9s with open vix and openatv , everytime i try to record it gets stuck on the loading screen , i have a multi room sub , the usb has been formatted and and recording to it , cant get my head around it . any help be great cheers

Look up how usb stick or drive is formatted and ensure in correct format
Also cannot recall is there a settings on the actual box to format the drive if so do that
Also do you have recordings on the drive and if so do they play?
Is menu/setup/recordings and timeshift / recording settings show the default movie setting as media/hdd/movie and if not change to that then restart box and see if it works
Check menu/setu/system/storage devices/hard disc setup/initiiastion is correct
Also check file system in above location is correct
Otherwise flash new openatv with correct one for your box (try openatv 6.3 if 6.4 installed) and then install wooshbuild or one of your choice and see if works after that
Check with your provider that you do have active multiroom and ask for his help setting up

Last edited:
hey , sorry for jumping on thread but wasnt sure where to post , i have tried on a zgemma i55 plus and h9s with open vix and openatv , everytime i try to record it gets stuck on the loading screen , i have a multi room sub , the usb has been formatted and and recording to it , cant get my head around it . any help be great cheers
What plugin are you using to setup iptv on there.

What plugin are you using to setup iptv on there.
Tried Jedi maker and e channeliser . Just installed openstv 6.2 and whoosbiild still same have initialised usb before adding whoosh and still stuck loading when trying to record even on the one I’m watching

Back